Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Legrand 67694 Wireless Auxiliary Switch with HomeKit

Hi, I have a number of the Legrand Wireless Auxiliary Switch 67694. They are paired to Legrand smart switches and that functionality works well.

They have recently updated to firmware 68 and this now presents them as additional push button switches in Apple HomeKit and they expose two switches which can be configured to activate a scene of turn a HomeKit device on or off.

I can configure these fine, but I and finding that the push events of either button 1 or button 2 do not ever seem to activate in HomeKit. They do activate the Legrand smart switch they are associated with though.

Has anybody else found this, or a solution to this issue? It seems very strange they’d be available in HomeKit as additional switches but not activate when pushed?

Hello,

I tried it, it seems to correctly work on my side. Maybe you’ll have to perform a HomeKit reset on your Legrand/Bticino Gateway to make it work : https://qna.legrand.com/home-control/c7734c50-ffa1-464c-87d5-33d0e9006ad6/MGL0013?lang=en-GB

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks Leslie. I’d rather not reset the HomeKit connection from the Legrand gateway as I have quite a few devices and automations setup which work correctly.

I am running tvOS beta 8 and HomePod beta 8 which could be a factor, and it might pay for the Legrand teams to test this as we’re only a couple of weeks away from it’s official release. It has been stable in all other regards for me.

Hello Jonathan,

I discussed it with teams, there is indeed a known issue with the integration of this particular device in HomeKit. They are currently analyzing what happens

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie. It would be great to get this resolved – I have a few of these wireless switches waiting and ready to be configured.

Hi Leslie, is there any update on this issue? Thanks!

Hi again,

Unfortunately, the ticket is still not attributed to a developer. I don’t think it’s a priority 🙁

Have a good day,

Oh, that is a bit disappointing to hear as this functionality is not working properly at all. What do we need to do to get this prioritised please?

Hello,

It’s up to the developer’s team leader to decide the priority of tickets. I discussed it and managed to make it attributed to a developer with a higher priority

I hope it will now be fixed quickly, but to be honest in these cases (only 1 device involved, concern a third-party service, works well in Home + Control, …) it can take time for a correction

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie, I really appreciate that. Are there any updates since you had the ticket assigned to a dev?

Thanks again.

Hello Jonathan,

Developers have planned a test sequence this week to work on known HomeKit issue with the Home/Away + auxiliary switches

Have a good day,

Excellent, thank you Leslie!

Hi Leslie, just checking in if there was any update on this issue/ticket? Thanks!

Hi Jonathan,

Good news, the problem is found and fixed. It will be corrected in the next NLT firmware release. I don’t have an availability date for now but we hope to deploy it before the end of the year

Have a good day,

That is great news, thanks Leslie. Is NLT the auxiliary switch or the gateway? Sorry I am not too familiar the terms you use for each product.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.