Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Legrand 67694 Wireless Auxiliary Switch with HomeKit

Hi, I have a number of the Legrand Wireless Auxiliary Switch 67694. They are paired to Legrand smart switches and that functionality works well.

They have recently updated to firmware 68 and this now presents them as additional push button switches in Apple HomeKit and they expose two switches which can be configured to activate a scene of turn a HomeKit device on or off.

I can configure these fine, but I and finding that the push events of either button 1 or button 2 do not ever seem to activate in HomeKit. They do activate the Legrand smart switch they are associated with though.

Has anybody else found this, or a solution to this issue? It seems very strange they’d be available in HomeKit as additional switches but not activate when pushed?

No problem 😉

NLT is the name of the Cloud type corresponding to the auxiliary switch and others devices. More information here about the Cloud types : https://developer.legrand.com/local-interoperability/#Compatible%20products

The Gateway Cloud type is NLG

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie, do you know what firmware version this fix is included in? I see  a new version 70 on some of my wireless switches, some are still on 68.

Hello Jonathan,

According to our internal changelogs, it will be released in the next version (NLT-73 if everything goes well)

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie and Happy New Year, are you able to check the release status of NLT?

Thanks

Jonathan

Hello Jonathan, happy new year !

NLT – 73 firmware is still in beta, but it seems to be nearly ready for a release in Production. They started to perform tests 5 days ago for the HomeKit issue and it was not reproduced (so, it seems good, they are now testing it again in other configurations to be sure)

Have a good day,

Great, thanks Leslie, I’m really looking forward to the release.

Hi Leslie, My gateway is now on version 702 and the 67694 wireless switches are on 70 or 75 — the good news is they button presses now activate properly in HomeKit, the bad news is the second switch on the wireless switch device no longer presents in HomeKit. Are you able to escalate to the dev teams see what happened?

Thanks

Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

Can you first try the following ?

If it still doesn’t work, please provide me with the MAC Addresses of the concerned devices and I’ll see it with the teams

Have a good day,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.