Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Legrand Gateway not reachable and disconnected. Slow app experience

Hi,

it’s about 3 days that my Bticino Legrand Gateway has randomic disconnections and the Control app it’s a lot slower than usual. Most of the time i cannot use it.

It’s not happening only to me but other users from a group on Facebook have similar issues.

To give additional context my wifi/router setup hasn’t changed recently.

– From Apple Home all Bticino devices are slower to update his state and there is an unexpected delay when I change the state on device. Most of time they not respond. Apple Home automation instead works properly

– From Control app the startup is very slow, most of the time I have the errors attached on the screenshots. Sometimes the app work properly, without errors, but for a short time.

Let me know if you need more information.

Can be related to the last firmware update?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Andrea,

Teams don’t have information on their side about random disconnections with the NLG-503 firmware

But there is a known bug with NLG-503 firmware where the Home + Control app can take up to 40 seconds to launch (it will be fixed in the next gateway firmware release). It could maybe also impact the behavior in HomeKit

Could you tell the people having the same issue on Facebook to send me an email with the email address of the account linked to their devices and an explanation of the problem ?

It would help to make comparisons and detect if there is a firmware problem or something else

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you for your response.

A small update: this morning an Apple Home automation didn’t work while for all the day I don’t see problems on Home Control app.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.