Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

list of expected features

Hello,

Here is the list of expected features

Possibility to manage the shutter in %

Home heat management with the thermostat and roller shutters.
– orientation information (EAST, NORTH, SOUTH, WEST) in the options of each shutter
– Indoor temperature with the Netatmo thermostat
– Outdoor temperature with online data
– Position of the house to be entered in the application
– Position of the sun with online data

Ability to choose if you go up the scenes in Google Home (for each scene in the scene settings)

A mode can cancel the next task on a schedule.
Example of life:
– I receive family at 7 p.m.
– I activate the reception scene.
– The schedule “closing the living room shutter” which is coming soon is canceled.
– Once the reception is over, I activate the night mode which closes my shutters

Possibility to limit the light brightness during a time slot
– Example of life: from midnight to 7 a.m., I limit the brightness of the kitchen light to 50%.

The timer OFF function
On a light or micro module, you can activate the TIMER OFF function (staircase timer type)
Adjustable in minutes

Light activation or micro module duration alert ideally adjustable 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / 5h / 6h

Option so that, when the connection to the server is lost, the sockets automatically switch to ON or OFF
To compensate for the fact that the sockets do not have an activation button.

The application must warn of the update in OTA of a device.

Integration in Viaroom
Integration in Olisto

Integrate the smoke detector in Google Home (Google home supports smoke and monoxide detectors since 03/10/2020)
Update the documentation (http://docdif.fr.grpleg.com/general/ouidoo/pdf/legrand-netatmo-ensemble-vivons-notre-maison-connectee.pdf) page 22 once updated.

Add room:
– Patio
– Swimming pool
– Garden shed
– Laundry room
– Dressing room
– Shower room (different from bathroom)
– Attic

In the forum, the ability to edit a comment

Thank you in advance

Hello Christophe,

Thanks a lot for all those ideas ! I forwarded it to the marketing direction for Home + Control solution

Concerning your last point, you can already modify your post via a button “edit” in the upper right corner of your comment

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Christophe,

I had a feedback from the teams concerning the points you mentioned (“Noted” means that’s it is not in the roadmap but they think about it) :

Possibility to manage the shutter in % => in beta test, launch is scheduled for June 20

– orientation information (EAST, NORTH, SOUTH, WEST) in the options of each shutter => Noted
– Indoor temperature with the Netatmo thermostat => in Progress
– Outdoor temperature with online data => Noted
– Position of the house to be entered in the application => Noted
– Position of the sun with online data => Prod : Sunset and Sunrise are accessible for shutter management. In progress : time derogation for sunset & sunrise start

A mode can cancel the next task on a schedule => Noted
Example of life:
– I receive family at 7 p.m.
– I activate the reception scene.
– The schedule “closing the living room shutter” which is coming soon is canceled.
– Once the reception is over, I activate the night mode which closes my shutters

Possibility to limit the light brightness during a time slot => Noted
– Example of life: from midnight to 7 a.m., I limit the brightness of the kitchen light to 50%.

The timer OFF function => In progress for switch. Note that the motion sensor has a manageable time delay from 15s to 15 min. As it’s a wireless switch, it can be paired with all switch types

Light activation or micro module duration alert ideally adjustable 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / 5h / 6h => In progress

Option so that, when the connection to the server is lost, the sockets automatically switch to ON or OFF
To compensate for the fact that the sockets do not have an activation button. => Not necessary for us : by default, coming back home scene activate all sockets + sockets can be paired with wireless switches + all scenes and schedules are managed by the gateway, not the cloud

The application must warn of the update in OTA of a device. => Noted

Integration in Viaroom => our API is free and Viaroom can easily integrate all Legrand products in his supported devices. We can provide a free technical support for that + samples for testing
Integration in Olisto => we are part of IFTTT. Not of Olisto yet

Integrate the smoke detector in Google Home (Google home supports smoke and monoxide detectors since 03/10/2020) => Noted

Add room: => Noted
– Patio
– Swimming pool
– Garden shed
– Laundry room
– Dressing room
– Shower room (different from bathroom)
– Attic

Don’t hesitate to share with us your ideas !

Have a good day,

Hello,

Great new, especially for the percentage of roller shutters

For this part:
– orientation information (EAST, NORTH, SOUTH, WEST) in the options of each shutter => Noted
– Indoor temperature with the Netatmo thermostat => in Progress
– Outdoor temperature with online data => Noted
– Position of the house to be entered in the application => Noted
– Position of the sun with online data => Prod : Sunset and Sunrise are accessible for shutter management. In progress : time derogation for sunset & sunrise start</p>
What i want to said is, with all this data (Outdoor temp, house position, sun position, windows orientation), you can manage Home heat management with the thermostat and roller shutters.

An other question please.

I have a Somfy Home Alarm and 2 cameras Netgear Arlo pro 2 (with hub).

I would like to resell all this and go on the netatmo solution, but I have several questions:

– Will the cameras, door detectors and sirens be integrated into Home + control?

– If yes, can the Legrand 067695 pocket remote control be used for the alarm system?

– Have you planned the output of an external alarm?

– Do you plan to connect to a backup wifi (a neighbor for example) in the event of a cut in our internet.

I thank you in advance

Hello Christophe,

To answer your questions :

– Will the cameras, door detectors and sirens be integrated into Home + control? <= Not for the moment, but we are thinking about it

– If yes, can the Legrand 067695 pocket remote control be used for the alarm system? <= No

– Have you planned the output of an external alarm? <= It’s not planned to develop a Legrand connected external alarm

– Do you plan to connect to a backup wifi (a neighbor for example) in the event of a cut in our internet. <= It’s not planned and it seems complicated (for GDPR reasons among others)

There’s a lot of “no”, but I hope I correctly answered your questions !

Have a good day,

Hello, I have another request.

Add in the parameters of the switch/dimmer, the possibility of switching on and off by dimming as in cinemas with adjustable time.

Your legrand with netatmo solution is excellent in terms of reliability and stability, but it is sorely lacking in functions.

So, I know you are working hard and especially for the % shutters arriving next month, but adding a small function each time would be really cool.

I specify that what I ask (switching on / off by dimming) cannot be done (simply) with scenes on third party services (IFTTT, etc …)

Hi @Leslie,

I’m personally very interested in:

Possibility to manage the shutter in % => in beta test, launch is scheduled for June 20

I have Bubendorff solar powered shutters that I would like to be able to control percentage position as well. I’m controlling them via the iDiamond module.

Do you know if those will be included in the planned update?

Also, should we expect delays because of the pandemic?

Regards

Christian

Hello !

Any news on these features? When can we expect to see them?

Can we have a list of compatible hardware?

Than you!

hello,

is any information available about the new features that were expected. I have all the home systems with legrand and I miss the possibility of managing the sutters in % and making routines from IFTTT.

Regards,

Jesus

Hello Jesus,

For the management of NLV shutters in %, a new firmware version is currently displayed and will be done at 100% first week of February

I don’t think that something is planned to add features in IFTTT

Have a good day,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.