Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Migration from MH_Up to H+C and H+P

Dear Leslie,

I have seen your suggestion to contact our local Customer Support for issues related with MHS1 migration. Nonetheless there is no such thing as a forum in my  CS and I can contact them only by phone or whatsapp (but during office hours I am at work and usually busy) or by single e-mail. I value a lot (for my life experience with the linux world) forum like this one, where you can interact with people with your very same problems and with the developer community.

Could you please be once again our bridge towards the developers and help us in this migration, which went … let’s say far from smooth.

If you agree, I have a few basic issues which I share with some people here. Indeed, I have seen other posts showing that the problems are quite similar one another.

Hello Marco,

No problem, I forward your messages to my colleagues in charge with MyHOME_Up migration project. This forum is indeed a good way to report the issues and make a follow-up between you

I’ll also tell you if I get more information on my side to help as I can

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

thanks for your help. I am now moving to the General forum where there are already some threads dealing with the same issues. I will not open a new thread to avoid confusion.

Have a good day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

2 replies
2 participants