Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

MyHomeserver1 and 3rd party integration

Hi all, I’m quite newbie on this forum, so please apologies in advance for any possible “gaffe”.

This is my first post after +5y (in the past I was quite active on the  myOpen community forum). I’m not professional but passionate

I own a 10y old myhome plants with F454 as gateway (lights, shutters, energy, IR splits, sensors and burglar alarm), and I use  Nodered on raspberry PI which works  fine with F454. With this, I’ve integrated bTicino  with Hue, Shelly, Sonoff, Control4, Alexa and others 3rd party devices,  finally decommissioning MH200N

Now, I got a brand new MHS1 and making some  test in order to see If i can update my old bTicino gateway.

My NR app does not implement HVAC password authentication with MHS1. Question: Is there anyway to  configure MHS1 accepting connections from an authorized Ip address range (white list) as in the previous (F453AV, F454 or MH200N? If so, how can I set up giving that MHS1 (to best of my “poor” knowledge) has no webgui and with MyHomeUp none of this option is available.

Before posting this request, I’ve been searching for a while on the forum and I haven’t found nothing useful (assuming I’ve correctly searched). Should I have done something wrong, please apologies and drive me to the right answer.

Thank you in advance

Francesco

Hi mate,

Did you solve this?

I am in the same situation. I would need to add an IP address to this kind of “white list”.

How this can be done on the MyHome Server1?

Thank you.

Josep

Myhomeserver1 isn’t official openwebnet server as F454 and some other BTicino hardware.

This is the reason because you haven’t “Range IP” to enable not autenticated connections.

Myhomeserver1 has only HMAC autentication, and this will be removed also from new hardware version of Myhomeserver1

Bye

Sandro

and they’re planning to replace with what exactly ?

ah, I got my answer by searching through the net …
a pair of new servers are coming, seemingly called F460 and F461 (no info yet on the difference between those two), along with a new F422A (scs-scs bridge) and F429D (dali dimmer) and F429G (dali gateway)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.