Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

MyHomeServer1 Firmware update – let’s talk bugs

Hello,

Since the last upgrade: 2.60.47

Objects available: lights, blinds, thermoregulation, somfy awnings

Objects available but not editable: 3rd party lights (in my case: Philips Hue – Bridge not found)

Bugs:

– old scenarios from MyHomeUp are not editable. In H+P they can be edited
– old scenarios in H+C are not disabled even if set to disabled (I deleted them all in H+P as my awnings were opening in the rain…)
– Philips Hue Bridge not found in H+P => third party lights not editable nor usable in H+C
– plannings: manual scenarios in plannings or registered scenarios are only working if set at a specific time. They are not working when set according to sun set or dawn
– Automations: no automation is working

Features lost from MyhomeUP:

– it is not possible anymore to make multiple condtions in scenarios or automations: IF… OR…, IF… AND

i have a web custom integration and current following OPEN commands don’t work anymore.

Can you fix please?

*#4*where*12##

*18*59#<M>*where##

*18*510#<M>*where##

thanks

BUG: Plannings:  when there are 2 scenarios  in an action planned at a specific time, sometimes one of the scenarios is not triggered. It is not consistent. Sometimes it works, other times no, approximately every other day.

BUG: at 23h45 every night a scenario is triggered that turns all lights on. No idea where this bug comes from.
The only thing that is programmed at this hour by default is a new feature in H+P called Simple Program. The Simple Program Night starts at 23h45… No idea what it does as nothing is specified except “Beginning”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Rose.

BUG: Version 2.60.47 – Can’t create groups with H+P.

BUG

Test-scensrios were working during 5 days.

Now they stopped working. I didn’t even touch anything.

Salut a tous

Le centre de raccourci dans H+C et

Ne fonctionne jamais avec iOS il fonctionne que avec Android

Le H+P ne pas capable de faire une nouvelle installation j’ai un serveur 1 qui bloqué dans une installation vierge

Ils ne pas possible d’importer l’adressage comme le myhome up via web

Update 2.60.52

H+P ios 15.4.1

Once I press on the Hue Bridge button it stops the countdown and hangs until plant is disconnected. See image.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Rose.
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anything new here? – I see the last update of H+C is dated 11.5.2022 (android) and H+P 10.5.2022 (android).
Desktop version of H+P is still not active (https://homeproject.legrand.com/). I’m wondering when we will get a bug fixes version that solves major issues?

Can you please share the major bugs you experiencing? It’s important to share these

The switch to the new platform was/is a disaster. To this day, MyHomeServer1 configuration gets totally messed up. Some shutters/lights can’t even be configured, groups are duplicated or set incorrectly, configured buttons do not trigger events, Home + Project is crashing all the time, Home+Control app can’t always connect to devices, and shows this red icon, sometimes when I configure and everything works, the next day stops working, and so on … I can’t believe I gave so much money for this crap and the support is not responding.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.