Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Netatmo wired shutter switch in local Zigbee network

Hello,

I’m struggling to setup a “Legrand with Netatmo” shutter switch (067776A) to my local Zigbee network and I’m trying the developer community to see if anyone can help 🙂

I’m integrating the shutter switch in my Home Assistant locally with Zigbee. Pairing through the reset button works well enough and I am actually able to control the shutter as intended (yay !). The problem I have is with the LED that either blinks green or stays red : I’ve been trying everything I could think of for a week and I haven’t found a way to turn it off (or even better use the “led if on” and “led in dark” features).

Another thing that I haven’t managed to do is the OTA firmware update through Home Assistant Zigbee2MQTT plugin which doesn’t seem to work (the switch doesn’t seem to accept the update).

Is there any way to properly setup the device in a local Zigbee without the “starter kit” and the Netatmo cloud that goes with it ?

Here is the “state” of the device as I read it with Zigbee2MQTT, with a firmware version :

{
    "calibration_mode": "classic_nllv",
    "led_if_on": "OFF",
    "led_in_dark": "OFF",
    "linkquality": 148,
    "position": 100,
    "state": "OPEN",
    "tilt": 100,
    "update": {
        "installed_version": 2900483,
        "latest_version": 3950079,
        "state": "available"
    },
    "update_available": true,
    "action": null
}

Thanks a lot,
Antoine

Is this your shutter switch? I’m trying to integrate it with Home Assistant but I have ZERO luck.

I really hope you are willing to share details! Thanks a lot in advance.

You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.