Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

New version Home+ app

Yesterday I saw that there was a new version  (1.9.0) available off the Home+ app to install on my iPhone.
In the release notes it is mentioned that now you can use additional scenario’s.
But a don’t see anything changed about the scenario’s, it still are the 4 default scenario’s that you can personalise. I don’t see where a can add a new scenario.

What am I missing?

Kind regards

Danny

Hi Danny,

The feature should appear in your Home + Control application at the bottom of the Scenes sections where you already have Arrival / Departure / …

If you don’t see it, it’s maybe that the firmware of your gateway is not up-to-date (the deployment is in progress). If at the end of the week you still don’t see the feature please tell it to me

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Lesley,

Today the firmware of my gateway has been updated and I now can create my own scenes.
Apparently you can only define 4 scenes. Why the limitation?

I also did a test with the “Get all scenes” API and the scene I have defined is not part of the output.

Shouldn’t this be the case?

Kind regards

Danny

Hello Danny,

We will launch in a few months a physical switch able to manage 4 scenes. That’s why we decided to add “only” 4 customizable scenes in the app

You can’t see for the moment your personalized scenes with a “Get all scenes” request. But this feature will be available in a next update of the API in a few weeks

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie

Do you plan to create other equipment with the button for 4 scenes?

Hi Christophe,

Unfortunately, I am not directly involved in the development of physical equipment. We are constantly improving our solutions but I can’t tell you what’s coming next

Have a good day,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.