Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Older bticino zigbee components interoperability

Hi all,

A couple of years ago, I wanted to add some spot lights in my house without opening up the walls :).
To do this, I purchased a couple of bticino 3571 and 3572 ceiling mountable zigbee actuators
together with some N4596N, N4597N and N4598N zigbee switches.

I would now like to integrate these into the rest of my self-made home automation network.
(I’m a software and firmware engineer by trade and I like to tinker around with IoT electronics in my spare time)
Unfortunately, these components are no longer sold and I can’t find much information on interoperability on these earlier zigbee-enabled components.
I was wondering what my options are here.
Preferably I’d like to add one of my own components to the zigbee network (XBee, ESP32-C6 or similar) and drive everything from there,
but I can’t seem to find any documentation on interoperability between the 3571(2) and 3rd party zigbee devices.
Will I have to purchase some sort of legrand/bticino server module in order to integrate with my bticino devices? (and if yes, which one?)
or is there a way around this so that I can approach them directly via a 3rd party zigbee device?

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.