Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Older F411/2 revision and MyHome Suite

Good morning,

I moved into a new home with an older BTicino MyHome system from 2008, which I am now trying to master. I already succeeded in connecting it to the LAN and accessing it via the MyHome Suite, however only parts of the system show up in the scans.

For example, my system uses F411/2 actuators, in what seems to be two different hardware revisions. Only the newer ones come with an ID printed on them, the older ones only have a sticker on their side with a five character long alpha-numerical code labeled VIRT.

Only the newer ones with the ID have been detected by the MyHome Suite when scanning the system.

My question now is: do I have a chance to also configure the older ones with the MyHome Suite, and if yes, how? Or do these older revisions simply only support the physical configuration via configurators?

Attached are images of the two different revisions.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Second attempt to attach the images, they were too large.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

I was now able to get it to work with the by-button identification, both for getting the older devices into the My Home Suite and for sending the configuration to them.

I have written a blog post on all the steps I took and the pitfalls I had to overcome to get my system into the My Home Suite, maybe it will help others facing the same task:

https://www.the-ninth.com/blog/bticino-software-configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.