Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Recent firmware updates

Hello Leslie,

Are you able to provide change logs for the firmware updates published on November 20th. It looks like these were updated:
NLF: 73
NLL: 60
NLM: 65
NLP: 83
NLT: 70
NLV: 60
NLC: 34
NLD: 44
NLTS: 28
NLFE: 31
NLIS: 25

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Steven Foley.

Hello Steven,

For the moment I don’t have the “readable” changelogs for these latest versions (I only have the technical ones). Don’t hesitate to send me a reminder in 2 weeks, hoping it’s available !

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

on this topic, any news about the ability to initiate an update?

my entire setup is not updating any more.

i tried contacting Israel distributor which told me they can do anything.

the most annoying part is a wireless switch that is not exposed to Homekit due to lower version.

Hi Elkabetz,

About the ability to perform updates by yourself with a Legrand Gateway, it’s not something planned. They work on a new backend infrastructure to improve the update behavior but I don’t have much more news about this

I don’t remember if I already asked you the question : does it concern only the wireless devices ? If yes, they must be physically pushed regularly (several times a day) for the update order to be sent to the Gateway. Otherwise, they don’t communicate the orders to save battery

Have a good day,

Actually all my connected devices and wireless switch are behind with their fw version. I even have a dimmer on 24

Hi Leslie,

Any update on those changelogs?

Thank you

Hi Leslie,

It’s been 6 days. I now have about 30 firmware updates pending, and would love to know if I can update the devices and not break my network, as I have all devices connected to a different gateway.

Thank you.

Hello Carlos & Steven,

I asked for an update of our internal file to have a “user-readable” changelog but it’s still not done

And there is way too unreadable or missing infos in the technical changelog to provide you with something correct for now

Several firmware benefited from an update to BitCloud 4.5. My feeling is that they wait a bit to be 100% sure it doesn’t bring any problems

I inform you as soon as the file is updated

Have a good day,

Hi

ant news here?

finally most of my installation has updated but I don’t know what was changed/added

thank you

Hello all,

The changelog was finally updated yesterday !

Here is the changelogs for asked firmwares :

Type Version User Benefits
NLC 34 Changed :
Various zigbee improvement not visible for the user.
Bug fix from production versions:
Pop-up was not show when changing from “pilot wire” to “on off”
NLD 44 Bug fix from production versions:
NLD battery dimmer not closing ZB network with double press in PAP network (US offer only).
NLF 73 Performances improvements.
Various improvement for the zigbee channel management.
NLFE 31 Bug fix from production versions:
NLFE doesn’t have level memory in non Magellan network.
NLIS 25 Changed:
Fix handling of led effects for “locate in the dark” and “locate when light is on”.
NLL 60 New features :
Supports light timers on light switch (NLL) only.
New setting on shutter switch (NLLV) : it is now possible to turn ON the switch LED when the shutter is moving. Requires app version 2.13.

Changed:
Improvements of BSO management : the BSO doesn’t make an intermediary stop just after the blade movement anymore.
Button ergonomics modification: implementation of stop anywhere ergo. Pressing any button when the shutter is moving will stop the shutter.
Ergnomics modification on fan/ventilation switches (NLH/NLLF) : double click now set fan/ventilation to max/min speed.

Fix for manual and BSO calibration : when a calibration was aborted, it was not possible to launch a new one.
Fix for BSO : stop order was not executed when the BSO was moving down.

BSO = Brise Soleil Orientable => Orientable Sun Shades

NLM 65 Bug fix from production versions:
NLP 83 Bug fix from production versions:
LED configurations are not correctly setted.
NLT 70 Changed:
Various improvement for the zigbee channel management.
Implement a new ergonomy to change color (for NLTC and NLTCW).
NLTS 28 Bug fix from production versions:
cannot join network if channel over 20 (US zigbee Network)
NLV 60 Changed:
LED configurations are not correctly setted.

Have a good day,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.