Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

relationship between developer and app home + control

Hello,

I’m making a new post with my official account. ( laurent.berthe@gmail.com )

In summary, my problem is that I can’t get a plantID relative to the relationship between my developer account and my end user account on home + control.

I made several attempts, because I have a netatmo account (meteo station user, etc …) and I created a developper account (on developer.legrand.com) but when installing home + control , I could not log in with my developper account but with the netatmo account.

On the other hand, I have the same email between my developper account and my netatmo account to use home + control.

Beside I tried to start from zero with a new developper account, and the impossible to log into home + control with, and if I forgot my password, it sends me back to https://auth.netatmo.com / en-us / access / lostpassword? iframe = true and my developer account is unknown. I missed a step I’m sorry, can you help me to exploit the data with the API please?

Regards, thx

Laurent

Hello Laurent,

Maybe your Netatmo end-user account is not correctly linked to your WWL developer account

Could you please try to go to your Home + Control application and in the menu : My account > Third-party applications > at the bottom you have a link “I can’t use a third-party application”. Click on it, follow the steps and please tell me if it resolves your linking issue

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello Leslie,

I went to home + control to make your request and I have the help which says: to use a partner application, follow 1 / go to the third-party application (WWL?) 2 / use the credentials of your account laurent.berthe@gmail.com to synchronize the data of your home + control app with the partner app.

If you want, on the Home + Control mobile app, I used my old Netatmo account (login: laurent.berthe@gmail.com with a password (Password # 1), and on WWL, I created a account with the login laurent.berthe@gmail.com with another password (password # 2), there may be an account conflict, right?

Regarding your return, I tried to connect to WWL with my netatmo account (login laurent.berthe@gmail.com + password # 1) and WWL responds to me incorrect password. Of course with the same login and password # 2, I enter WWL without any problem.

My mistake may have been to put my old netatmo account in the home + control mobile application?

Thanks in advance for your help, your products are working great, I can’t wait to use your APIs.

Thank you in advance for your return.

Best regards

Laurent

Hi again Laurent,

Your Home + Control end-user account and your WWL account are on 2 separate databases. So, you can use the same credentials or different ones, it will work

Can you please try the following :

• Go to API > Home + Control > Get user’s plant > Try It. Your OCP-Apim-Key should be already automatically filled in
  • In Oauth Server for Try It Eliot API, choose Authorization code : a pop-up will open
  • Use in this box the credentials you use in your Home + Control application
  • Click on “Send”

You should retrieve a 200 OK response and your plant id in a JSON. If no, please copy/paste me the error code your retrieve

Hoping it will resolve your issue,

Have a good day,

Good evening Leslie,

Sorry, I can’t, yet another failure.

I log on to WWL with my account, (screenshot # 1) then when I click on API, I don’t even access the list of APIS? I immediately got the message: “User already registered

It seems a user with this email is already registered in the system. If you forgot your password, please try to restore it or contact our support team. ”

(screenshot # 2)

I could not go further on your method.

I tried with Chrome then with Firefox, same, emptied my cache, same.

After getting this “User already registered” message, I saw the SIGN IN at the top left as if the authentication had skipped. I clicked on API / API LIST it worked, then HOME + CONTROL then GET USERS PLANT and TRY IT … with OAuth with Authorization code, I have the Eliot window to log in, but if I try with my account from HOME + CONTROL, I got the return of an incorrect password (Screenshot # 3)

I tried the forgot password solution, and after the procedure, I noticed that it changed my WWL password …

I am lost 🙁

Can you help me please? Thank you for your patience

goodbye

Laurent

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Laurent,

Indeed there was an issue with your account configuration causing the “User already registered” error, we fixed it

Could you please re-try the procedure I sent you and tell me if it resolves your problem ?

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie, thank you for your intervention indeed I was able to try.

As I indicated in my last post, when I do the manipulation:

1 / wwl connection with my wwl account> OK

2 / API / API LIST / H + C / Get user plants / Oauth server with authorization code.

3 / ELIOT window (see screenshot), I therefore tried with my account of my mobile home + control application and I have a message: incorrect password

I therefore tried to do “you forgot your password” but I saw that this had changed my wwl password without touching my h + c mobile password

I am also attaching a screeshot of my mobile with the partner application part, I cannot add an application in it.

Thank you very much in advance Leslie, I need you 🙂

Goodbye,

laurent

Hello Laurent,

Indeed this error message means that there is an existing Home + Control end-user account in database with this email address, but that the password is not the good one

You can try to change your Home + Control password by going in the Home + Control application > Menu > Mon compte > Sécurité > Modifier mon mot de passe

If after the password change you still have the error, I’ll investigate with developers to see what could have happened with your account

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

It did not work, I tested a new installation of my LEGRAND by Netatmo elements on H+C.

I went to a new account (labestyle.hc@gmail.com) on the mobile home + control application, I reinstalled my modules (drivia startup, ecocompteur, telerupteur) and everything works fine except that I lost the data history on the ecocounter.

I went back to WWL with my laurent.berthe@gmail.com account) and when I test the API / get users plants, when I have the ELIOT login window, my account cannot be found (message: “We can’t find your account “) see screenshot attached.

So I have two accounts:

WWL: laurent.berthe@gmail.com

H + C: labestyle.hc@gmail.com

Can you see why this is not working please?

Thank you very much see you soon,

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

I saw in database that your account is a Netatmo one and not also an Eliot one. We did a merge of Netatmo accounts a few months ago to have Legrand – Netatmo – Bticino accounts. Maybe the process didn’t work on your side

Did you do the process I gave you a few messages ago ? : Go to Home + Control app with your account laurent.berthe@gmail.com > My account > Third-party applications > at the bottom you have a link “I can’t use a third-party application”. Click on it, follow the steps

Normally after this, you will be able to use correctly the API

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

On home + control, I use my new account “labestyle.hc@gmail.com”

When I follow your procedure, I come across an invitation to create an account (screenshot # 1).

I get a login invitation or I use my WWL developer account “laurent.berthe@gmail.com” (screenshot # 2)

Then I got the screenshot error message # 3: unable to link your third party applications account to your legrand netatmo bticino account.

Regarding your message, I tried to log into Home + control with my developer account but it tells me that the password does not match.

Can you give me another solution please?

I eventually opt to use the APIs on several legrand installations with several clients, so it would be normal to use a single developer account (me) and several home + control accounts, right?

Thank you in advance for your feedback and your help.

Goodbye,

Laurent

Laurent,

The goal is to have an Eliot account for laurent.berthe@gmail.com, so : you need to be connected first in your Home + Control app with the mail laurent.berthe@gmail.com and unlog from labestyle.hc@gmail.com. If you are logged in with the second account it will not work

You will then have to follow the process in “Third-party application” menu. It will redirect you to this account creation page

Once done you will be able to call the API. Of course, you will retrieve an empty plant array if you don’t have any products in laurent.berthe@gmail.com account

If several accounts have access to the same installation (via the “Invite user” in Home + Control menu), all these accounts can be used in Home + Control API

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

I finally succeeded, but with my labestyle.hc@gmail.com account, because for me, my developer account remains “laurent.berthe@gmail.com” on WWL, and I can have several different clients therefore different accounts on home + control specific to each customer.

On the H + C application (logged in “labestyle.hc@gmail.com” my customer number 1) I managed to create an eliot account via third party applications, in “labestyle.hc@gmail.com”.

I now have a third-party application displayed in my client’s mobile application and via WWL with my login “laurent.berthe@gmail.com”, I managed to get the API working to find my plant ID:

Response status: 200 OK

Response latency: 211 ms

{

“plants”: [{

“id”: “00000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

“name”: “14D Le Haillan”

“country”: “FR”

}]

}

“name”: “14D Le Haillan” is the name of my client’s house.

Thank you again for your patience and your help which allowed me to find the solution.

Laurent

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.