Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Rolling shutter switch crash with Homekit

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Legrand rolling shutter switch in Apple Home app for about 2 weeks. The switches themselves turn on and off perfectly fine in the Home+Control App and with HomeKit. However when I use HomeKit to adjust the position to 50% of any of the shutter switches, the Home App will show a « No Response ». So I have to put them to on or off in the Home+Control App so they work again in Apple’s home app.

Any ideas ? Every Apple’s firmwares are up to date, I tried to delete and add them again but nothing works.

My gateway is on firmware 210 and the MAC address is 00:04:74:32:0f:48

Thank you.

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for this feedback. Netatmo’s developers also reproduced the problem on their side and are investigating to fix it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello,

I have the same problem, but as long as I can remember, this always happened

This is really annoying, because  setting to 50% is the only way to stop the shutter when it is being closed or opened

After 5 to 10 minutes it works again in homekit but until then, you cannot control the shutter anymore in homekit.

My gateway firmware: 210

Rolling Shutters firmware: 44

Thanks for nay update on this

Guilherme

Hello Leslie, since my last message in this post, my switches were working fine… it’s been a few weeks since it doesn’t anymore tho.

With HomeKit, when I close my rolling shutter, I used to put it in the 50% position (only option) to stop wherever I wanted to but now I can choose from 99 to 1% and it won’t work.

It works with Legrand app tho.

<span style=”caret-color: #545354; color: #545354; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”>My gateway is on firmware 307 and the MAC address is 00:04:74:32:0f:48 and my rolling switches are on v55.

</span>

Worked fine prior the firmware update of the switches.

Please help.

thanks

My apologies, didn’t knew I had to calibrate them. Didn’t know either since the last firmware I could use this function.

Very appreciated. Good work!

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.