Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Schedule, Away Mode and Timer for plug/switch devices

Hi

I suggest as a new function, to be able to schedule the plugs for hours and days of the week.

In my old house I used TP-LINK HS-110 plugs, which carried that function and you could schedule interval hours and days, even holiday season, or countdown, they are quite useful.

It would be convenient to add that functionality to your plugs.

for example, when you go to shower you can program the heater a little before

or a light when you’re not at home, to simulate that you’re inside to avoid the thieves

regards

Hello Pablo,

You can develop scripts on your server’s application to activate a device at given times (example: you want your plug to be activated only from 8AM to 10AM on Mondays, it is possible)

Also, in a next release of Home + Control application it will be possible to manage a schedule for your devices. This feature is on beta test on our side. But it will not be manageable through the API (it would be too complex to handle for developpers)

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi

It’s possible to know any release date for the new version of Home + Control application, with schedule feature?

Regards

Hi Pablo,

Is your application up to date ?

Schedules feature is available since a few weeks in H+C application with the possibility to set events according to days and hour (you will find it in the menu “Configurate my planning” in the app)

Have a good day,

Hi Lesley,

Although H+C is up-to-date on my IPhone (at least App Store is not saying there is an update available) I don’t find this new functionality.

Where should I find it?

Kind regards

Danny

Hi Danny,

A firmware update of the gateway was launched this week (version 61) and will activate the planning feature on the H+C application

So, you just need to wait for this update but it should be proposed to you quickly

Have a good day,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.