Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Slave Probe for BTcino Living Now

Hello,

I am designing a new system for  a customer where we need to have a slave probe for the main thermostat because the room is quite big ( 250m2 ) .
I read allot about this and all I can find are slave probes for “Living Light” e.g.

I will be using Living Now series with KG4691 probes.
In the documentation I can find I see slave probes are *4693 devices which Living Now does not have.

Is that the only option to be used as a slave probe ?

2nd Q. In the picture the tick for Slave probe is missing for 0.10 Fan Coils,  so if we are using would a slave probe even be possible ?

Thanks !

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Ned,

I opened a ticket to our internal support, I hope they’ll be able to bring an answer fast

But as it’s a pure hardware/installation question, best is to also ask it to a Legrand/Bticino representative on your side, if you have one

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thansk Lesslie,

The local reps were not sure if this would work with a 0-10 actuator, so I figured I will ask here. And no rush, we still have a month before we start cabling for this project.

Sincerely,

Ned

Hi Ned,

I’ve got an answer from the internal support :

1) as an alternative to the LN4693 probe it is possible to use the 3454 probe. It is a question of choosing, for a question of aesthetics and logistics, one of these two models.

2) It does not matter which slave probe is used between the two proposals, given that the one that controls the fan coils is the master probe and the KW4691 supports 0-10V fan coils.

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks a bunch Leslie !

I suspected 3454 might do the trick and this is a good alternative to the Living Light option.

Sincerely,

Ned

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.