Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Smart shutters K4027C and Netatmo smart weather station compatibility

I have a couple orientable sun shades connected with smart shutter modules (K4027C). I talked to a local Legrand representative about how to keep the sunshades protected from strong winds and they said I need to get the Netatmo’s smart weather station + smart anemometer to set up automations. They confirmed these products are compatible. I followed through and bought the smart weather station and smart anemometer add-on. Only after I installed everything I realized these are configured in two separate apps. Netatmo weather station has its own app and even though they look similar I couldn’t install the weather station though the Home+Control app. Apple’s Home app displays some information from the weather station, it has a tile for the anemometer but it says it’s not supported. I’m not sure how exactly can I set up the automation so the shutters pull up the shades when wind gets too strong.

Any advice? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Bajic Bojan.

Hello,

Indeed there is no native in-app integration between the Weather Station and Home + Control solutions. Some third-party services exist (Home Assistant for example) allowing to create automations between these devices

Please also note that Netatmo Weather Station sends updates of information (temperature, wind, rain, …) every 10 minutes. This means that if a gust is detected, it can take up to 10 minutes before your shutter closes

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.