Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

smarther v2.0 Plant API test not working

Hello, i’m tring to get my plantId using “try It” in API list  in the Authorization section i choose “Authorization code” option. When i Send the request always get “401 Unauthorized”.

Same error using my sencondary subscription key or”implicit authorization”.

Is there something wrong in my subscription?

Hi Guiseppe,

Did you link your developer account with the “Thermostat” application ?

If no, in your application, go in the menu -> Account -> Third-party access

Then, fill in the requested information

Hoping it will help you,

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leislie,

now is working like a charm……

Thks a lot..

Hello Leslie,

I also get a “401 Unauthorized”.

I have a Netatmo account (weather station, which is working like a charm) and a legrand account (for Bticino Smarther2) with the same credentials.

In my Netatmo account I can see my third-party app (openhab) and it works fine, but my Bticino account access results in a 401 (I tried to give my app a different app-name, but my iOS Bticino app is still showing me the Netatmo third-party-app name instead of the one, I set in my bticino online portal).

Is there a problem with mixing netatmo/legrand/bticino accounts? (same credentials)?

Thanks!

Hello Marco,

No problem normally with “mixing accounts”

The Smarther2 with Netatmo is not managed by the Eliot Smarther API but by the Home + Control one on Netatmo Connect : https://dev.netatmo.com/apidocumentation/control

So, it works the same way to manage your Weather Station and your Smarther2 : you have to use your Netatmo credentials on Netatmo Connect website (user account and developer account is the same on their side)

If you log in with the account where you have your Smarther2 on Netatmo Connect and use the Try-It tool on their website, it should correctly work

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.