Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

SSL Certificate problem when try to reach webserver in LAN

Hi.

I took over an existing setup and integrated it into our network. I can connect to the F454 via USB and can request the existing setup. I changed the IP adress and Router IP adress. I see the webserver popping up in our router and can ping the F454 within our network.

When I try to reach the internal ip with Chrome it says “<span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: system-ui, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase;”>ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH”</span>

SSL certificate error. Site unreachable due to an unsupported protocol. I also tried safari on a mac and iphone. same problem.

Any solution?

Hello Olivier,

You could try what is described here : https://www.plesk.com/blog/various/how-to-fix-err_ssl_version_or_cipher_mismatch/

Otherwise, if it still doesn’t work, you must contact directly the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this did not work/help. The problem exists using different devices and browser so I´d expect it has something todo with the actual setup of the F454. I can access the system via the MyHome application. Is there any setting that could cause this error?

Hello Olivier,

I don’t know enough about F454 configuration to help you with this. I strongly advise you to contact your Customer Support. They’ll be able to open an internal request to the developers of the solution

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.