Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

unable to connect to my legrand gateway

Hello.

Since this night. I m unable to connect with Android  app  to control gateway plug.

What s wrong again?

Gateway plug is see on my wifi network.

No change on my stetup.

Thank you

Br

Olivier

Hello Olivier,

Netatmo’s servers are currently facing problems. Teams are working to fix it : https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/16772800697746

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

I’ve lost one hour this morning trying to manage this issue…

I’ve reset my Bticino Gateway a dozen times

But why also locally by wifi it doesn’t work? This morning I couldn’t warm my home

Marco

Hello Marco,

By “locally” do you mean directly via the screen ? If yes, as far as I know it’s supposed to work even in case of a failure (server or customer side)

In any case, if the problem persists and as it deals with the device itself, it’s a question to ask to the Customer Support (Bticino if you have a Smarther2, Netatmo if it’s one of their thermostat)

Have a good day,

Locally I mean using Control+Home APP connected to home wifi

Why the APP is unusable locally when there is a Cloud issue? The meaning of an hardware gateway is to able to control it with local Wifi even if there is not Internet connection

At least, my Philiphs HUE lights works in this way

Marco

I don’t really have the answer to this

I suppose that developers don’t see the interest of such a feature. If you are on your local network that means you are at home and can normally physically access your device to force a manual setpoint if wanted. Also, the current defined planning still continues to work. As a total server-side outage like the one of this morning is pretty rare, I could also guess they rely on the reliability of the Cloud

But I’ll forward your remark to the teams. It could maybe be a feature to add if possible

Have a good day,

• my planning is OFF – I switch on heating when I wake up and stay in bed 15 minutes more
  • so this morning I woke up in cold and I had to switch on manually all the valves
  • I’ve wasted one hour resetting the gateway thinking to an issue with the gateway / wifi
  • I’ve lost the association with all my switch – they are all red (20 or more)
  • this evening I have to reconfigure again the system

Stupid developers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

6 replies
3 participants