Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Valena™ Life/Allure with NETATMO – device limit

Hello Leslie, greetings from germany.

Sorry, I couldn’t find the answer in the forum. As far as I know there is a limit of 100 devices with the Valena Life System. More devices can be registered on the gateway (turn green), but they cannot be found and used in the Home+Control app. Is the limit correct and is there only the possibility of solving it with a second gateway, or will the limit be changed in the future? I need only 125 devices ;-(

Best regards

Martin

You can add a second gateway but you will need to setup 2nd email or 2nd account.

Other option is from the same account to add new home –> add gateway 2nd one and then from the application switch between homes to control the rest of the devices. Name the homes for example

1st flor, 2nd floor etc.

I have so far 25 devices, dimmers, plugs, HUE Bulbs DIRECTLY on the Legrand HUB and all of them connected with the Somfy Tahoma.

Connect your devices let them be with red color led. After that pres the master switch and wait for your devices led to be green.

Exit the application and log in again. You will see a pop up window saying resume. Try this way.

Hi Filipos,

I like the one with the 1st floor and 2nd floor. i will try that. I would not have thought that I would have more than 100 devices so quickly.

thanks a lot

Martin

Hello Martin,

Indeed we limited the number of end-devices per gateway to 100 in order to avoid potential problems between devices or to slow down the application. All “… with Netatmo” ranges act in the same way (Céliane, Valena, Dooxie, …). I report your message to the teams but unfortunately I doubt that this limitation will be changed

Thanks Filipos for the answer ;). For precision : with the same account, you can have a 2nd gateway (declared as a 2nd Home) and simply switch with one click between them in the application menu

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.