Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Where is the reset button in Valena Next Shutter switch?

Hello! I’m trying to locate the reset switch, but it seems it well hidden or it simply doesn’t exist.

Please, check the attached pictures of my device.

I hope somebody can indicate me how to locate and that there’s no disassembly process involved.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello José Manuel,

On this range the reset button for the roller shutter switch seems to be hidden behind the finger (the button)

I added in the attachment the technical sheet in French showing a schema

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie. Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

I’ve tried to remove the casing that houses the up, down, and stop buttons, but it seems to be very well anchored. There must be a simple way to take it out, but I suspect that if it’s not done correctly, the plastic could break. Does anyone know how to do it? It seems there are grooves, and maybe with a screwdriver or applying pressure in some way, it could come out easily, but honestly, it looks like I’m in front of an Egyptian pyramid trap 😅

I’m looking for further instructions. A video with the disassembly steps could be awesome.
Thank you again!

Hi again,

I found this video, it’s for Celiane range but he uses a screwdriver. I suppose the process will more or less be the same for Valena : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RBvx9YVrWw

If you still struggle with it, the best is to ask the question to the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie! I managed to remove it with your tip!

The trick is to gently push the 2 off the frame. They’re plastic grapples. There are 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. Releasing 2 from the same side will be enough to remove the cover entirely.

Please, see the attached image.

I’ve recored a video to show how I remove the cover:

The only problem is that I damaged a plastic grapple with this method, so be a bit more carefull than I 😅

Haha, I didn’t know the fork hack 😀

Have a good day,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

6 replies
2 participants