Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Wireless Roller shutter switch displayed as Wireless switch

Hello. I bought 2 Wireless Roller shutter switches. The first one is displayed correctly as Wireless Roller shutter switch, with firmware version 18, whereas the second one as wireless switch with firmware 25.
on the back panel one sticker mentions

X/AG08761 AA, 18W22 070, 04 025 | 752591 19 18W47
X/AG08763AA, 18W16 070, 03 018 | 752591 19 18W19

Could they by mistake have sold me a wireless switch? or is wrong firmware?

both packages mention wireless roller shutter

serial number of the malfunctioning switch: 00:04:74:00:00:99:6f:a3

Hello Nikon,

These references seem to be commercial ones or the ones of the reseller, so I don’t know what they refer to

I took a look at your installation : you indeed have a wireless roller shutter switch at v18 firmware, and you also have a wireless light switch at v25

It can’t be a firmware problem, I think that indeed you had a switch in a wrong packaging. So, you must report it to your reseller

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

PS : I confirm that 00:04:74:00:00:99:6f:a3 is a wireless light switch

Thank you Leslie. Amazing.
wasn’t this switch supposed to be exposed to homekit as well? even without binded to a hardwired switch?

Hi again,

NLT wireless switches are exposed into HomeKit starting from v.51 firmware. You have to wait for the automatic OTA update to be done to see them

Have a good day,

Updated to v60 but still not exposed to homekit

Hello Nikon,

If you made the initial installation with an iPhone, the procedure is integrated during configuration. If the installation has been made with an Android smartphone, go to the Home + Control App settings and select “Manage my home” > “Gateway power outlet / module” > “Configure HomeKit”. Follow the instructions.

If it’s on iPhone or already done, you maybe have to do a HomeKit reset :

• Remove the gateway power outlet, as well as the ring located around the power outlet’s shaft
  • Get a toothpick and find the button located at the bottom of a hole next to the “Star wheel” marking
  • Press and hold down the “Star wheel” button using the toothpick (for approximately 10 seconds) until the indicator light on the gateway power outlet flashes red very briefly and then release it immediately

By doing this action, your HomeKit code but also your Wi-Fi connexion have been reset. Go to the Home + Control App, re-configure the Wi-Fi settings which have been rebooted and restart the installation

Please also note tthat with iOS 16, Apple changed a bit the way they show wireless devices. It’s not displayed anymore by default but you must go to the room where your switch is, open the setting page and activate the option

Have a good day,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.