Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

WNRL63 and Zigbee 3.0

Hello,

Are the recently released Wireless devices, such as WNRL23, WNRL33, WNRL43, and WNRL63, intended to be Zigbee 3.0 compatible?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Steven Foley.

Hello Steven,

Indeed, these devices are intended to be Z3.0 compatible. They are in the certification process, but I don’t still have an availability date to provide for it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

I can start a new thread if that’s more appropriate, but I am experiencing an issue with the WNRL63 switch. I have the OnOff cluster directly paired to a light control module; I am not using a zigbee coordinator. The switch and module work great together, except for when the switch goes unused for several hours, where it appears the switch just stops sending the button commands. The only way I can get the switch to send commands is to press the EZ button and wait about 3-5 seconds. The strange part is the switch seems to remember or queue up all the buttons I pressed prior to pressing the EZ button. So for example if I press the On button, then the Off button, then the On button, then the EZ button, the switch will send all three commands. So I see the light turn on, off, and back on.

Thanks for your time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.