Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Classe 300X13E and SIRI

Hi all,

I have just installed Classe 300X13E  and download Door Entry to my Iphone to open my gate.

I wonder if I could open the gate by using Siri.

With Siri I can open the app Door Entry but I’m not able to activate the comand to open the gate.

Thanks for your help

Floriano

Hi Damien,

It’s already done 😉

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you !

Hi Leslie, all,

can we have an official ETA on this request, is there hope for a future implementation ?

I know that homekit integration will never happen (Apple requires to have bidirectional communication with the device which is not possible). However Siri shortcuts is possible.

On my side I found a workaround but it is not satisfying at all : I bought a connected bridge from Somfy (Tahoma) which lets communicates with my gate through RTS protocol. But I learned that Siri shortcuts are not implemented either and homekit is not possible either. So I ended up with the supported IFTTT plugin that lets me send a voice command to open the gate remotely… so complicated….

Just sharing my experience to explain that this feature is still a must have. Thanks

Hi Damien,

Can you explain me, how have you integraded your door entry Classe 300X13E into somfy tahoma – you wrote you communicates over RTS protocol ….

THX

Florian

Hi,

I purchased this unit : Somfy 1841022 which is a RTS receiver. I plugged it in the same way as the legrand switch to the motherboard of the gate.

Once plugged in, launch detection from the Tahoma app (I had issues with distance (~20 meters) as the gate if far from the tahoma, I added an external antenna and it works now)

Then this receiver acts as a RTS relay with 2 entities (wired to the open and close commands on the motherboard of the gate).

But this is not enough : Tahoma app won’t allow siri shortcuts and this device won’t integrate into homekit.

So this is the last step with 2 possibilities :

1/ Tahoma allows IFTTT integration : then you can configure voice commands or better geofencing to open the gate when you arrive in the zone

2/ Use a domotic system such as Home assistant that has a tahoma plugin

Hi,

Thanks for your detailed explanation. To modify the motherboard on the gate is not an option in may case. SIRI is not so important for me – it would be nice only to open and close the door. 🙂

Anyway, it seems i have to wait until the API is working again for Classe300X13E – hopefully it will be solved from netatmo soon… again, for me it’s absolutly ununderstandable to remove a service before the new one is in place… 🙁

Thanks a lot!

Flo

Actually this is not a modification of the board : when you wired the classe300 to your gate, you probably wired the provided bticino module (an orange module) which acts as a relay between your BTICino street plate and the motherboard of the gate. What I did is just add the somfy module, wired exactly the same as the bticino module to the motherboard.

I don’t know if any API will work one day for this model…

i didn’t do the installation by myself. So i want touch it.

Yes, there was an API in the past – but is depreciated and netatmo must add the class300 to their infrastructure. in an other Thread the moderator told me, that this will be done … bu nobody knows when 🙂

Thanks a lot again!!

br

Flo

Thanks Leslie for the replay. What is the F454 you mention in my reply?

How could I find out which models my video door bell is? Can you tell it from a picture?

And, is there a compatible replacement to make it work with homekit?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Michele,

A F454 is a webserver from MyHOME solution you can find in your electrical panel. It makes the connection with your video entry system via SCS protocol and permits the remote access to it : https://catalogue.bticino.com/BTI-F454-EN

The photo you sent me is just the entrance panel which is a “dumb” device

The only videophone solution we have with a HomeKit compatibility is the Netatmo Doorbell but I don’t know if it could fit your needs

I strongly advise you to contact the Customer Support of your country to get information and help about the compatibility

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.