Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Eliot integration with SmartThings

Hi,

I have the LC7001 hub and a bunch of Legrand Adorne switches and dimmers, integrated with my SmartThings hub using Artik cloud. Now that Legrand is retiring Artik cloud, my SmartThings integration obviously broke. Is there a SmartThings app I can use that would talk to the new Eliot by Legrand cloud?

Thanks!

Reese,

The LC7001 is already supported on Google Home.  You need to sign your LC7001 into Legrand Cloud and then link the Google action called “Legrand Lighting” to your Legrand Cloud account.

We do not have current plans to add support for IFTTT to LC7001.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug,

Google home and Legrand cloud do not communicate, period!

Also if you review Legrand’s webpage, it does and did work with IFTTT, quote ”Our technologies works with  IFTTT”, if what you say is true, then made Legrand’s website should say selected Legrand products OR limited product’s work with IFTTT.

Reese

Hi Reese,

I’m sorry to hear Google Home is not working with your LC7001.  It is supposed to work.  Can you share what you are seeing?  You can also use our tech support line (1-800-223-4162) for detailed troubleshooting.

I will let our product manager know about the issue you found with the wording on our website.

Best Regards,

Doug

Initially both Alexa and Google Home integrations didn’t work for me with new Eliot cloud. I couldn’t even add to Google. I was able to add to Alexa but devices were not responding. They always work using Legrand Lighting App even from outside my home via Internet. I removed and re-linked the accounts but nothing helped and I gave up. Then Alexa started working without any action from my side. A few days ago it stopped working again. Tried same unlink, logoff, logon, re-link actions but did not help this time. I tried Google again. I can link and add the lights but again they are not responsive. I created a new home and linked the ligts there but still not responsive. I restarted lighting controller but that also did not help. What is the best way to debug this to understand where in the chain the problem is?

Hi where can I find a description of the local API to connect to an rf hub?

Thanks

Laurent

Hi Ross (or anyone else),

Are you able to better elaborate or write out specifics on how I (a simpleton/non-developer) would follow your steps in having the LC7001 work with Samsung SmartThings please?

I am not quite sure what steps to follow in your post in order to make this work.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.