Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Myhomeserver1 firmware upgrade

Hi, I was installed the myhomeserver1 last week and now, Myhome_up ask me to upgrade firmware, i try to restart the MHS1 but without result, someone know the right procedure?

Thanks.

Walter

Hello Walter,

Did you try to upgrade it via MyHOME_Suite software ? If it doesn’t help, I advise you to contact the customer support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks for your reply, i use 3.5.15 Myhome_suite version but i didn’t found firmware update section, where is please?

Hi Walter,

You can go here and choose what you need in firmware section : https://www.legrand.ch/fr/support/support-menu/software-download.html

You will be redirected to a search page, enter the reference of your server (example : F454)

You’ll then access a download page with needed firmware

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank You very much, i solved.

Bye.

Buonasera Walter,

ho esattamente lo stesso problema. Come hai risolto?

Il mio Myhomeserver1 è collegato ad internet ma non si è aggiornato il firmware in automatico. Ora ogni volta che lancio l’applicazione dal telefono mi chiede di aggiornare il firmware e mi fa aspettare 1 minuto poi entro nella casa eriesco a gestirla. Purtroppo però non trovo nessuna voce nell’APP che mi consenta di aggiornare il myhomerserver1. Potresti aiutarmio. Grazie

Ciao Stefano, devi scaricare il firmware a questo link https://www.homesystems-legrandgroup.com/it/home

nella ricerca scrivi myhomeserver1 e ti aprirà la pagina dalla quale scaricare il firmware, una volta scaricato apri il myhome_suite e senza premere su connetti in basso a destra clicca su “ricerca sulla rete” verrà trovato il tuo myhomeserver1, a questo punto collegati tramite usb e potrai aggiornarlo con il firmware scaricato

Hi! I’ve tried to follow the above recommendations but I’m still unable to update the MyHomeServer 1 on my network. I have the right password (as evidenced by the Green status on the Connection tab) but when trying to query the DeviceInfo or perform the Firmware Update I’m only getting the Unable to connect error.

What am I doing wrong?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi. I am dealing with same problem. Do anybody has a solution ?

Buonasera Walter. Grazie del consiglio, il tuo messaggio è stato provvidenziale. Sono riuscito finalmente ad installare l’aggiornamento del firmware! Grazie ancora

Ps. Se avessi bisogno in futuro potrei contattarti? Sai se c’è la possibilità di scambiarci l’indirizzo email privatamente? Grazie!

Stefano

Do someone know which is the last available firmware version?

In my Homeserver1 is installed the 2.41.2.

In addition a stupid question: consider the gateway is connected to internet why is not possible upgrade it automatically via internet or via App as per customer request?

Thanks

Stefano

Just open the Biticino MyHome_Up APP on your phone and enter whit admin credential and if the a new version it will notify you and then just click update. Everything is done automatically, upgraded today and version is 2.41.2

Check page 144/145 of the MyHomeServer1 user manual.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dopo l’aggiornamento dell’ultimo firmware il mio MHomeServer1 ha il LED System spento e non c’è più verso di collegarsi. L’indirizzo IP lo prende ma l’unica connessione che sono riuscito a fare è stata dal mio PC collegandomi a https://192.168.1.104:3443 dove puoi fare un backup ed un ripristino della configurazione.

Ho anche provato ad utilizzare MyHome_Suite come suggerito da Walter, ma il server non viene trovato. Ci vogliono dei drivers USB particolari per poterlo vedere?

Grazie

Roberto

I have installed the latest version of the firmware and imported the system on home + control, some devices do not work, also how can i detect new devices installed later such as a 3476?  Thank you.

Hello, I have also problems since the upgrade to last firmware.

Philips Hue products not linked anymore.

So upgraded from My-HomeUp app to Home + Control.

Migration not reversible! Philips Hue still not detected, some scenes lost, others d’ont work, all old scenes not editable anymore… Plannings bahviour erratic, automation erratic, Home Control app creates a huge list of empty scenes longer every day… I wish I could go back to MyHome_up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.