Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Where is the fan-speed and scene switch in the USA?

What is the status of the fan-speed switch in the USA that was supposed to release in 2021?

It was also discussed in 2020 in a video conference with the Netatmo PM for the US that a 4-button scene switch, similar to the Legrand LC-2303, was going to be released in the US. Any update on that?

thanks

Hello Brant,

The fan-speed switch for the “… with Netatmo” solution has never been announced. Maybe you saw some information but for RFLC solution ? Anyway, teams are working on this device but I can’t tell you for now about a release date

Concerning the 4-scenes button control, the device is under tests on our side. It’s planned to release it in 2022

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

no, it wasn’t RFLC.

before this product was announced I was invited to a discussion with legrand & Netatmo representatives and the fan-speed switch was a device discussed, as well as the scene control switch.  I was almost certain I’d seen the fan-speed switch discussed here on the forum as well, but the forum search function doesn’t work for me, so I could not look it up.

thanks

Brant,

Indeed I found the topic : https://developer.legrand.com/forums/topic/arteor-with-netatmo-homekit-integration-and-capability/. Sorry I didn’t answer your questions in January, it’s my fault I didn’t see them

I think there was a misunderstanding between my contact and me about the fan-speed switch : we already talked about it and it’s indeed planned to provide it in the Home + Control solution in 2022

In any case, if you have contacts with US PMs I advise you to contact them directly as the forum is more aimed at APIs questions and I don’t necessarily have much info about incoming products

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.