Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Firmware for reference 067725

Hello,

I bought a socket, part number 067725. I use Home Assistant. The intake is well recognized but I have no consumption monitoring. I saw that it was necessary to make an update to activate all the functionalities. I wrote to Legrand customer service and was told that I had to look on this site, https://developer.legrand.com, to download the firmware. However, I can not find anything. Where can I find this firmware? I do not wish to buy the control plug which I would use only for the updates. I have always bought Legrand, but if there is no other solution, I would return this socket and turn to other systems.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Cordially.

Hello Laurent,

Unfortunately, it’s an error from the Customer Support. Firmwares are not available for the moment on Works with Legrand. We are still working to provide them, and all information will be available in ZigBee 3.0 section : https://developer.legrand.com/documentation/how-it-works/

I’ll warn the Support about it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Sorry, I forgot to answer the first part of your message 😉

Concerning your issue with consumption monitoring in Home Assistant : in any case, it’s not linked to your firmware version (which is automatically updated)

As a third-party application, Home Assistant have to integrate this feature by using our API. As you can see, in Home + Control application, the consumption is available

Have a good day,

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

If I understand correctly, to use all the features of Legrand products, I have to buy the control socket, configure the Home + Control application and install the Legrand Home + Control integration in Home Assistant (after having subscribed to a application on your site).

It is not really that simple. Your system is not fully open.

Cordially.

Hi Laurent,

Our Home + Control application contains all features manageable with your installation

To use third-party applications (as Home Assistant or Jeedom for example) you need to create a developer account and an application on Works with Legrand. It will allow you to link your installation to their service and to give your consent for the use of your data. The steps to follow are pretty well explained in their documentation : https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/home_plus_control/

We are not involved into third-party applications development. So, some features can be missing. It’s up to third-party services developers to add them if possible

Have a good day,

If I use your Home + Control app, will the power outlets still act as a repeater for the other Zigbee devices?

I have already configured the Home + Control integration in HA. But since I don’t have a starter kit, I can’t continue. A Kit still costs the price of 2 sockets. I wouldn’t want to be wrong.

Hello Laurent,

I discussed with the team about your question. To be clear :

• Sockets/plugs can be used in 2 ways : gateway mode or ZigBee mode. It’s either one or the other, it can’t be the 2 at the same time
  • Home + Control application can be only used if you have a gateway (Control plug). If you don’t have a gateway, you can use your socket with ZigBee 3.0
  • If you use your socket as a pure ZigBee device, it can act as a repeater. But it can’t be used with Works with Legrand APIs nor Home + Control app
  • To use your socket as a ZigBee device, it must be in v43 firmware minimum. If it’s not the case you only have 2 solutions : wait for the firmware to be available on Works with Legrand (I don’t have an availability date for now) or find a Legrand gateway and link your socket to it. Wait for the automatic OTA update to be done, and then reset it to unlink it and activate ZigBee mode. Your socket will be up-to-date with the firmware able to manage ZigBee and could be used
  • The socket is able to send consumption monitoring while used as a pure ZigBee 3.0 device. You can see it here : https://developer.legrand.com/documentation/product-cluster-list/ in NLP section > Electrical consumption > 0x0B04 cluster ID

Hoping it’s now more clear,

Have a good day,

@Laurent Meniel; I have the same socket and it is working in HAS. Well, it is at least reporting the power consumption. The Voltage and Current is not being published. That seems to be a limitation of 067725. When I bought it I thought I was buying P/N 067775. (hate it when manufactures confuse their own market!)

Zigbee2MQTT reports the following:
Firmware build date             20210304
Firmware version                  0023

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Robbert.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.