Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Wireless switches not updating

I have some wireless switches, some double wireless switches, and some wired switches.

The double wireless and the wired are updated, however, the wireless switches don’t update their firmware.

So some of the when pressing the button toggle, and some turn off or on.

It is a mess.

How can I to force update the wireless switches?

Hi Sergey,

If your switches don’t update to the latest version after a week, I advise you to contact directly the Customer Support of your country

We don’t have a public list for the latest firmware versions, but for your 06773 I can tell you it’s v.50 since 28/06/21

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi, Leslie,

I’m surprised by your answer. How local Customer Support can help? They deal only with hardware issues. They have nothing to do with the software issues. Maybe there is still something I or you can do to request the update of the firmware?

Best regards, Sergey.

Sergey,

It’s true that Customer Support will not be able to bring you an immediate solution for this kind of problem. But they have internal tools able to warn the right contacts (developers, product managers or others) to find a solution for non-updating firmware

On my side, I’m not the most efficient contact to do this as I can’t really do a follow-up of individual firmware problems

Have a good day,

OK, I will give it a try.

Hi, Leslie and all,

After another series of “wake up” procedures, my wireless switches finally got v50 firmware. So, guys, you should also try. I used timer to be sure I pressed the button every 10 seconds 😀😀😀

Best regards, Sergey.

Hi,

I successfully upgrade my single switch to firmware 55 with the “10 times” push tip.
But it doesn’t work with my double switch (stuck to firmware 26). Which button i have to push on these double switch?
Thanks for your response,
Regards,
Chris

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by chris delt.

Hello Chris,

Can you please give me the reference of the switch you are talking about ?

Have a good day,

Hello,
The reference is: 0 677 74

Thanks for your help

Chris,

The firmware 28 for NLD is apparently currently still being deployed via OTA. It’s planned to be 100% displayed on 04/04. Meanwhile, starting next week (07/03) you could try to force the update with the process described, or to try to press up and down buttons during 20 seconds until LED flashes in magenta once. But as the first process, I can’t promise that this manipulation will work every time

Have a good day,

Leslie,
OK, I will give it a try.

Thanks for all.

<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1rem; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Is it possible to configure the behavior on/off or toggle for the switches?</p>

Hello,

The behavior is determined by the firmware. In a “classical” use with the Legrand gateway, you can’t decide this behavior. The only solution to customize it is to use your switch in a ZigBee network (so, you disconnect your switch from the Legrand gateway and can’t benefit anymore from automatic OTA updates)

You’ll then be able to download the firmware and change the behavior. It requires some skills in firmware subject. For the moment only the light switch with neutral firmware is available : https://developer.legrand.com/documentation/firmwares-download/

Have a good day,

Hi,

I don’t find any reason of this firmware update. I’m a system integrator and my customers are annoyed with this update, reason, let’s say 1 wireless switch is connected to 5 lights and 2 lights are switched on and other 3 are off. And I want to switch of all the lights at once with that particular wireless switch then when I press on the off position the 3 lights that were off go on and other 2 that were on go off. What is the reason behind this particular update

Please let us know

Thanks

Hi, Can you update?

Found out the solution.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.