Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

Hello,

It’s in test phase on our side. This feature is planned for Q1 2021 via Home + Control application

It should also be available via HomeKit Q1 2021 for Valena Next

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks for the info!

Hi Leslie,

Is there a beta program to start testing this feature? Will it be supported without any additional device or hardware change?
Thanks

Hello,

The beta test is only internal for the moment

As far as I know, if you have a connected “Valena Next with Netatmo” switch and the control module (the diamond gateway), it should be OK to manage your shutter without any additional device

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie, let me know if at some point you open up the beta. I’m really willing to test it 🙂

Hi Leslie, do you have any update on the release date for this feature? Thanks

Hi, any news or update on this feature?

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to answer your January message !

Last news from our Product Manager is that this feature is a little postpone (probably available in June 21)

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie, I was wondering if controlling % feature will be available soon (as you mentioned before).

Thanks

Hello CyberMr,

There is a little delay for this feature (it’s now in beta test on our side). According to the teams, it should be ready for the half of July

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

I noticed the roller shutters in my test site upgraded to firmware version 41 a few days ago (last week) and now the behaviour is strange. Even with the manual control, if I stop the roller shutter in any position it slowly moves the motor for a few seconds, usually down even if the movement was to go up.

Any information on changes? How to know the “release notes” or changes introduced in every firmware version and in version 41 in particular?

Thanks

Carlos

Hello Dominique,

We don’t publicly release firmware changelogs as it’s technical information and should be “cleaned” if we wanted it to be understandable by users. But nothing in this changelog or previous ones indicates a change with shutters behavior

We didn’t have feedback on a similar issue with a v41 firmware. But, indeed, it’s not a normal behavior. If possible, could you please make a video of what really happens with your shutter when you push the switch ?

Could you also please send me the email address of your Home + Control account ? (via the contact form)

I’ll then send it to our developers to investigate this

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie,

A video of the behaviour right after the roller shutter upgraded to v41: https://vimeo.com/563822689/b72ed28b58

It does the same when used from the Home + Control App.

Other roller shutter in the same room with the previous firmware works fine. This happened only after upgraded to v41.

Email sent via the contact form.

Thank you

Hi Carlos (and not Dominique, sorry ;)),

I forwarded all infos you sent me to the teams. They will investigate, I’ll warn you once I know more

Have a good day,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.