Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

Hello Guilherme,

The feature is indeed also planned for Valena Life “… with Netatmo” range

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello:

¿Any progress on this?

Thank you,

Robert

Dear Legrand – please invest more in IT 🙂 Looks like you have real problems with delivery of simple features 🙂 I’m just about to throw away what I bough from you – this thread is an example how you deal with your customers and such basic features.

It is almost 2 years when people are asking and you are promising I’m really disappointed.

Hello Robert and Filip,

I understand it’s an important feature for you, but it’s set as a low priority in Netatmo’s roadmap. And there are never simple features when it deals with Apple 😀

Indeed the feature was postponed and I don’t have a precise date to provide, they try their best to provide it in Q2/Q3 2022

Have a good day,

Amazing information providing by your article, thank you so much for taking the time to share a wonderful article.

Hi, I’m also waiting for this feature. Is this deadline (Q2/Q3) still realistic? Can you give us a more precise date?

Hello Michał,

According to the backlog, the feature is developed but not yet planned in the NLLx firmware update process. So, the deadline seems realistic but I don’t have more information for now about when it will be deployed in Production

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie

Do you have any further information when these features will be released?

Thanks,

Guilherme

Hello Guilherme,

I have no update on this ticket in the backlog (seems still to be OK and waiting for integration in a next firmware version). I set an alert on it, I’ll warn you if it moves 😉

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie
Any update on this topic? Q3 still realistic?
Thanks

DW

<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1rem; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Hi Leslie<br style=”box-sizing: inherit;” />Could you give some estimation?</p>
<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1rem; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Thanks</p>
<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1rem; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>DW</p>

Hello Dawid,

I just get infos from the developers : they launch it in beta next week to validate that it correctly works

Then, it will be included to a next firmware update, but I don’t have a precise availability date for it for now

Have a good day,

Hello Community, Leslie,

I am having a similar issue though I am not sure if my current setup/situation fully applies to the problem at hand here…

So I have recently renovated my apartment and I am now using the ‘Control’ app version 2.15.0 (124) to control lights and zip blinds. My Gateway Power Outlet is currently running on firmware version 253. While I can adjust the zip blinds to fully open, fully closed and 50% open/closed, I cannot do the same in HomeKit.

I am using the Somfy Sonesse 40 motors for the zip blinds, and I have a Legrand Céliane connected shutter module connected to each zip blind. Additionally I have a Bticino Living Now K4575CW wireless switch to control the zip blinds, however, at present I do not have them installed as I am using the Apple Home app to control the blinds.

I am not sure if my setup above puts me into the same situation as all previous commentators in this thread here. With my setup, can I expect to adjust the zip blinds with a specific % going forward in Home app once a firmware rollout is made available?

I would appreciate a short feedback from either a community member or Leslie.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Regards,

Markus

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Markus L..

Hello Markus,

You surely have as a roller shutter switch a NLV (first generation of shutter switch) and not a NLLV (shutter switch with level detection, already having the % opening feature). The first version will indeed be updated to have a slider in Home + Control app instead of the Up/Down/Stop buttons

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for confirming that I will receive the functionality with the next update 🙂

Speaking of updates, I know this is off-topic but how is the upcoming firmware upgrade downloaded and installed? Is this done automatically without my knowledge through the Home+Control app or is the app going to prompt me to accept the firmware update?

Is this going to be an update for the entire “home” or only for the affected switches? And do you have a change log somewhere where I can keep track of the changes made?

Thanks & Regards,

Markus

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Markus L..
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.