Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

It will be done automatically, no need to do anything from your side. You will woke up a , morning and the device will have the new firmware! 🙂

Hi Markus,

As Andrew said, the firmware updates are automatic and without any action required by the users. It can be a gateway or devices update, and in this case all concerned switches will automatically receive it

Concerning changelogs, we don’t have public ones. If I take a look at the technical changelog it will be the main feature added and it will fix some minor bugs

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

<span style=”color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Is there a beta program to start testing this feature? Will it be supported without any additional device or hardware change?</span>

Hello,

Beta test program is proposed by Netatmo : https://forum.netatmo.com/viewforum.php?f=53. For the moment, they don’t accept new members but you can check it from time to time

It will be an automatic software update. You will benefit from it without having to add any additional device

Have a good day,

Hello Lesile,

when can we expect gateway new firmware update? Q4 2022?

Best

Dawid

Hi Leslie !
Have you any update for this thread ? The firmware can be released before the end of this year ?

Thk

Hello Gauthier,

We indeed hope to release it before end 22. For the moment I don’t have more visibility about the deployment date

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

Appreciate the support you give to the community. Just wondering if you have an update on the firmware release? 🙂

Hello,

Good news : the gateway firmware 306 is currently deployed. We estimate a 100% release on 05 January 23

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie

I have a Valena Life with Netatmo gateway with firmware 253.

The firmware you mention is for this gateway?

May I expect to get my gateway upgraded until 5th of January?

Thanks

Guilherme

Hi Guilherme,

It’s a yes for all your questions 😉

Have a good day,

Hi Lesslie,

I have upgraded my gateway to 306 firmware and nothing changed, why?
I guess it should work

Why?

Best

Hello,

I asked to the teams : it also requires the NLV firmware 51 (we are now at v.44) which is currently in Beta but is set as a priority to be sent to Production (I don’t have more info about a release date for the moment)

I saw that it will open a “control mode” option allowing to launch the calibration of the shutter. The NLV will finally allow to manage position as a NLLV

Have a good day,

Thanks a lot! It makes sense. However, firmware of my all shutters (Valena Life) is currently 47.  So we are waiting for new shutter firmware 🙂

BTW, what aldo brings new gateway firmware besides this topic?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by DAWID WIENER.

My shutters (Valena Life) are also running firmware 47 so I believe I have to wait for both firmwares (gateway and shutters)

Is there a way to “force” the upgrade of my gateway from 253 to 306 ?

Thanks,

Guilherme

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.