Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Legrand wireless switch on homekit without wired switch

Hello.

Is there any reason why wireless switch cannot be used autonomously and exposed to homekit without using a wired switch? That way the switch could be used to control other homekit accessories or scenes eg.. Hue lights. This is possible using a custom zigbee hub, so why not with the original one?

Leslie does this include the master (home/away) switch  as well? It would. Be perfect if it’s also exposed on homekit so that we can trigger homekit automations,

Hello Nikon,

Here is the list of concerned devices :

Device

Firmware

HomeKit compatibility

On / Off Wireless Switch

NLTOO

"":check_mark:""

Auxiliary Wireless Switch

NLTAS

Shutter Wireless Switch

NLTV

Ventilation Wireless Switch

NLTF

Home / Away Wireless Switch

NLTHA

Wake Up / Sleep Wireless Switch

NLTWS

Double On / Off Wireless Switch

NLD

4 Scenarios Wireless Switch

NLDP

Triple On / Off Wireless Switch

NLWOO

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

any update to this feature being added?

+1 on Brant’s request.

Hi Brant & Luca,

The feature is now in Beta phase. It’s still planned to be released in a 24x gateway firmware update via OTA (probably in v.244 or 245). Unfortunately, I still don’t have for now more information about a release date

Have a good day,

Leslie,
I have the gateway 211 firmware. When will the update?

Hello Mateusz,

As I said previously, I don’t have for now any visibility over the next dates for gateway firmware releases. v.211 is indeed the latest version in Production

Have a good day,

I have an installation quite big at home and probably this is the feature I’m missing the most. It will allow to improve the integration with other products like Philips Hue and it will make me think to install more wireless switches to control all these bulbs I have

Leslie, any updates?

Hello Igor,

As far as I know, it’s planned for the next gateway firmware release (v.250). We are waiting for the latest certifications from Apple for these HomeKit features so, if everything goes well, we will be able to deploy it this month

Have a good day,

that is great news

Hello Leslie

Have you had confirmation of apple certification?

Do you have a release date for version 250?

Best regards

Hello Aurélien,

The v.250 release is a bit postponed as Apple is still doing tests for HK certification. We (strongly) hope that it will be validated for mid-May so we could launch it

Have a good day,

Looks like we have it 🙂

You see wireless switches on the homekit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.