Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

MHS1 and new app Home+Control

Some days ago my HMS1 has lost its fixed ip address during night, falling to dhcp address so it was no more reachable from Openhab portal that integrates Bticino bus with other devices in my home. I tried to reset it with MyHomeUP with installer code app but I could not reset the old fixed ip, it always restarted with dhcp address. So, reading somewhere in internet I found that the the old app MyHomeUp was no more updated. They suggested to move to the new app Home+Control. I did this and the new app can reach the server, but now I have lost completely the old app (it says that mhs1 is no more reachable) and the new app does not allow the installer access but only the normal user access. So I do not know how to manage my MHS1 and neither i cannot rollback to previous configuration. My old scenarios are still active but I cannot disable or edit or delete them because they belong to installer. The app says to call the installer … but I have installed it myself!

Please help me!

Hi robertsze, 

did you manage to solve the issue? I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your answer.

BTicino did the rollback today and finally I have myHome Up working again.
They suggested me to wait for a while before attempting a new migration 🙂

Partially, yes.

The major issue I had (H+C reimporting empty rooms again and again) has been solved after removing the MyHomeServer1 device from H+C (its inside a room) and adding it again. This solved the reimport

Current open bugs H+P:
– Unable to create groups
– Sometimes not possible to save edited scenarios which have a switch assigned (you have to remove the switch), save the scene, edit the scene again and add the switch again
– Energy meters vanished for some reason and they cannot be configured
– Motion sensors can be configured, but they always store address A:1 LP:0 in the device
– Unable to configure 2 wire audio system
– Still have 7 empty rooms I cannot delete (I can, but they are there after starting the app again)

Current open bugs in H+C:
– Sometimes “Try to reconnect” ends in and endless loop
– If you have multiple “action schedules” and select for example the second schedule to be active, still the first action schedule is executed
– When making entries for a “action schedule” at the same time the entries get merged, making it difficult to make single actions on specific days only
– Energy meters. Energy meters vanished form some reason. The top header still shows 4 lines, opening the popup shows each meter as 0. The meters are not in any room anymore and cannot be added anymore (failes while saving)
– Unable to use 2 wire audio system

Besides that, when it is working, using H+C is super fast compared to MyHome_Up

I think @robertsze successfully summarized my issues as well 🙂

I’ve been told that the major fix suppose to be release very soon, hopefully it will make H+P usable. Current issue will the empty rooms really messing up my H+C app.

Hi, how did you manage to do rollback to MyhomeUp?

Yesterday I did the greatest mistake in my 40 years of computer experiences…I have updated the MHS1 to H+C.

What a mess…all scenarios that I trimmed last 4 years are gone or not working, all setups of scenarios in connection with Google assistants gone, rooms multiplied, no working customization of switches in H+P, etc.

Any info how to get back to MyhomeUp appreciated!

I asked ufficial support here in Italy and they gave me a date, requesting to prepare a pc connected to MHS1 USB port. They managed remotely the rollback. In few minutes I was able to use MyHome_Up again and forget (for now) the H+P mess. I was also blaming myself to have done this mistake. It took me a whole month to resolve this problem.

It’s been quiet here lately. Did all problems have been solved?

my MHS1 is still on version 2.60.47, is it the latest?

This still happenings (attached pic). Anyone successfully created a group of shutters?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

For me it’s the same situation. I gave up on Bticino and I’m searching for alternative smart home setup.

I have talked to local Legrand tech, their stand is that H+C is not that bad and that is basically my mistake that I did migration because the upgrade was kind a not officiall yet. Wtf

Anyway, can anbody post link to latest firmware? And instructions how to rollbak to myhomeup. I will try to rollback by myself, I don’t care if I brick the MHS1. Thx

Oh wow I’m sorry to hear that. That’s very serious act to do. I just finish my house renovation after wiring the all house with their 2-wire cable and investing literally thousands of dollars i can’t imagine replacing it…

BTW, I got the same response from the Israeli representative but he told me it all will be fixed by May.

I suggested before that we can move all our technical talks (like how to rollback the MHS1) to a Reddit thread which makes info sharing simpler.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BTicinoLegrandMyHome/

On my side, still waiting on the “big” upgrade… Scenarios still not reliable at all (works 1 day then not for few days and suddenly works again… Not usable!) … Still cannot delete some scenarios (both in H+C and H+P) apps. At least it is no more crashing (both server and apps) and H+C is fast. Hue lamps can be managed.

The information about the fact that the upgrade was not official it is just WRONG! It was an official statement on their official website!! Not an information somewhere on a forum… So now after a real mistake, it’s easy to say that it was quite not official!

@Fulvio MALFATTO

I have the same problem as you, what address, chat or telephone number did you contact to request this operation?

thank you

@Enrico Carelli

Hi Enrico, what operation did you perform in my home suit to load the firmware? I also connected mhs1 to pc with mini usb but it give me always connection error. (i think myhome suit try to connect only on lan). Please, can you tell me the whole procedure? thank you.

800 837 035 is the italian number to call for assistance on Home+Control & Home+Project.

I just connected a notebook to the MHS1 with a mini usb cable and added the MHS1 in myhomesuite.

You don’t have to use the connect button, you should click on the Myhomeserver1 line and there you should see the option for the firmware update

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.