Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

MHS1 and new app Home+Control

Some days ago my HMS1 has lost its fixed ip address during night, falling to dhcp address so it was no more reachable from Openhab portal that integrates Bticino bus with other devices in my home. I tried to reset it with MyHomeUP with installer code app but I could not reset the old fixed ip, it always restarted with dhcp address. So, reading somewhere in internet I found that the the old app MyHomeUp was no more updated. They suggested to move to the new app Home+Control. I did this and the new app can reach the server, but now I have lost completely the old app (it says that mhs1 is no more reachable) and the new app does not allow the installer access but only the normal user access. So I do not know how to manage my MHS1 and neither i cannot rollback to previous configuration. My old scenarios are still active but I cannot disable or edit or delete them because they belong to installer. The app says to call the installer … but I have installed it myself!

Please help me!

Hello,

Please note that this topic is old. The majority of reported issues following the beginning of the migration are now solved

@Tomaž : you must contact directly the Customer Support of your country for this kind of questions. They’ll be able to remotely see what happens on your installation

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello,

Please note that this topic is old. The majority of reported issues following the beginning of the migration are now solved

@Tomaž : you must contact directly the Customer Support of your country for this kind of questions. They’ll be able to remotely see what happens on your installation

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.