Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit is returining “Not Responding” to all Legrand accessories

For the last few days my homekit shows not responding for Legrand Accessories.

If I reset Legrand Gateway ( Reset WiFi and Homekit settings ) everything is back to normal for a few hours and then again not responding.

I reset everything ( Apple TV, Router, Gateways, iPhone)  but still this is happening.

Of course if I use Home+Control app everything is working as expected.

Any ideas what to do ?

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks for these very interesting feedbacks. I forwarded it to the team in charge of the investigation around this subject and they think they are very concrete ideas that can be explored

They will take time in the next days/weeks to add this to their investigations

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi all,

So i have moved my entire setup to Home Assistant via Homekit integration, while still using FC80GT gateway. it worked well for few weeks and now all of a sudden all accessories not responding and Home Assistant cannot initialize the integration. All accessories are connected in the H+C app.

My gateway is connected to a dedicated braker, is it safe for the gateway to shut off the power? i’m i risking killing it this way?

Hi Elkabetz,

If you perform an electric reboot from time to time it should not be a problem

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello Everyone!

Do we have any updates, about this issue? Is there any plan for a final solution, or should we start thinking another solution to our problem?

Thanks in advanced.

Leslie,

new twist.

As you know, my set up was pretty reliable, except when there was a power cut.

I’ve since removed my Hue hub and connected the remaining lights I had to my Legrand Gateway. Since then 2 issues:

1) It doesn’t seem like the Mesh is working with Hue products as the products furthest away are often unresponsive (Power them off and on again and they’ll work for a while)

2) My Gateway has become unreliable. I’d say I now have to reboot on a weekly basis. Now, when I say unreliable, the Control + Home app works, but the connection to HK doe snot.

Hello Leslie,

I am hoping for a solution. The Italian support denies the problem. Every day the gateway loses connection with homekit.

I am having the same issue since the last couple of days with my Bticino Living Now gateway, had it before as well but now it’s become extremely annoying, the gateway will lose Homekit connectivity every half an hour more or less and I have to power it off and back on for it to work again.

Everything works fine on the Home+Control app at all times.

I am speculating here, as someone with an IT background, that something is wrong with the process handling Homekit integration inside the gateway, as testing connectivity on port 5001 the port appears to be open and listening.

My gateway is on Firmware 602 and I have no way of verifying if this started happening on its own or after a firmware upgrade as there is no way to check Firmware history.

Is there any way to get any kind of log from this device that we can provide you for analysis?

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.