Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

Hello Dawid,

They found a bug in the NLV-54 firmware version that was supposed to be deployed this month :(. a v.55 is being tested and deployment should start by the first week of March

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thx!  You have been constantly testing my patience and I’m truly getting better and better in it 😉

So, beginning of March sounds really OK.

DW

I am in exactly the same situation (waiting and waiting for a new firmware version permanently coming soon but still not yet here!). Regards.

Hey everybody,

I have 1x NLLV and 6x NLV. I follow this topic very closely because it is important to me.

I would like to use NLLV and NLV as „Orientable sun shades“.

I understood thaht NLV will be ready in March.
But @Leslie Lallemant wrote 6.1.2023: “It’s already working with a NLLV.

I try setup devices according to information on screen my device, but NLLV not function for me.
I used NLLV with NLT remote control for roller shutter.
I think that these devices have in this case bug in aplication.

When I set up NLT remote control for roller shutter as „Change tilt angle“ then configuration NLLV as „Orientable sun shades“ not function accoring to information on my iOS device in aplication.

So, right now, question is: Sure NLLV have this feature ready to use?
Or is this topic about another feature?

Thank you for answer.

Hello,

Normally your configuration should work. If you go in Home + Control > Menu > Manage my Home > your NLT, you should have a menu asking to use in Normal or BSO modes

What is your NLT firmware version ? A v.59 minimum is mandatory to manage BSO

In the attachment you will find a screenshot for NLLV configuration, you should have a similar one (it’s in french, but you should understand)

If the firmware version is good and you don’t have the correct configuration options, I advise you to reset your NLT + NLLV, redo their association to the gateway and the association of your NLT to your NLLV, and finally check if it works

Otherwise, you should contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Leslie,
thank you for your answer.

NLT specification:
– Model: Roller shuters wireless switch,
– fw. version 63.
– Setup as “Change tilt ange”.

NLLV specification:
– Control mode: “Orientable sun shades”
– fw. version 44. (How can I update fw?, My next NLLV same fw. version.)
– Model: Predokená roleta (English: Window roller blind)
– Catalog number: 67697

Gateway specification:
– fw. version 306.
– Calalog nr.: 752395

Probabbly problem will be in old version fw in NLLV. How can i make update?
When a re-connect gateway to wifi, without change fw.

Thak you for your support.

Hi again,

v.44 is the latest version for NLLx devices and all your other devices are also in the correct latest firmware versions

For me, it’s a configuration problem. I strongly advise you to do the reset and re-pairing of your devices as said in my previous message and contact the Customer Support if you still don’t manage to make it work

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie,

thank you for your support and answers.

Today, I tried reset NLT and NLLV devieces. After reset witout changes.

My knowledge:

– NLT (752391) in mode “Change tilt angle” in configuration NLLV (067697) not move shutter on hold.
– NLT (752391) in mode “Move shutter (first option)” in configuration NLLV (067697) move shutter on hold.
I think it’s the exact opposite of how the instructions say it should work.

– When I configuration NLLV to “orientable sun shades” in first step (in attach) NLT should be flashing orang, but not flashing.

Is it ok to try the configuration with this devices?

MK

So I have new knowledge.

I did the configuration of the NLLV device for “orientable sun shades” using the button that is part of my NLLV device.

Now everything works ok, as expected.
It is a bit impractical to do the confuguration that way. A better way would be to use the NLT.

I look forward when the other blinds will work similarly.

Hello,

Great to hear it works. Indeed, I think there is a problem when you first configure the NLT before the NLLV or the opposite. I forward this to the Product Manager

Have a good day,

Hi, everybody,
I’m testing this expected feature on an NLLV device and I have a few observations:
– sometimes the device freezes and performs the tilt tilt with time lag (even 5 minutes), this is especially the case when combining actions,
– tilting is possible in 4 defined positions (better than nothing)
– the tilt setting is hidden in the Apple Home app
– automations in the apple home app work:
If the temperature rises tilt the slats …

The function is not perfect. Competing solutions are further away.
The big BUT: the feature greatly improves the comfrot of using the device/app/automations.

We finally have something to look forward to. 

I look forward to using it on other NLV devices.

Hello Leslie,

Any news about 53? Has the update started?  Do you have information?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Kircuvaloglu.

Hello,

The firmware is currently being deployed (about 10% of installations now benefit from it). The end of deployment is planned for the beginning of April

Have a good day,

HiLeslie

With all my luck, my house will be the last to receive the firmware deployment. Is there any way to “force” this deployment on my roller shutters ?

Thanks

Guilherme

Hello,

FYI: Yesterday iOS app Home+ Control updated to 2.21.0, but FW of my curtains is still 47.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.