Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

Hello,

iOS/Android apps update are not related to products fw updates

Unfortunately, there is no way to force updates for NLV/NLLV devices

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

I’ve been trying to setup the new “Orientable sun shades” control mode, but i’m struggling to control it from HomeKit. Could you please navigate me to switch the setting? Also the physical controls for the shades  are not working as they worked before with this new control mode.

Also, the new firmware update has screwed up my automations. I’ve been using the old up / down / stop control mode for shades and with this i could use HomeKit automation like: Close shades -> wait 60 seconds for shades to be fully closed -> Open shades -> wait 2 seconds -> Set 50% open shades to stop shades from opening. However this stoped working on the latest firmware (55) as “50% open” in HomeKit will cause shades to fully close. When i use the middle button in Control app, the shades will stop opening/closing.

Side note – what does NLLV mean? 😄

Thanks!

Hello Tomas,

To answer the easy part :

NLLV = new generation of roller shutters with a hardware modification to manage opening levels (precisely from 0 to 100%)

NLV = 1st generation of roller shutters (not commercialized anymore). The new software update allows it to now manage opening levels and BSO

Concerning your other questions, can you send me the email address of your Netatmo end-user account via the contact form ? I’ll then ask the teams to check this. I don’t know if they focused on the behavior of the NLV in HomeKit

Have a good day,

@Leslie,

Hello Leslie,

How can we differentiate NLV from NLLV? Are they different from the outside (different industrial design) or there are only differences in the HW and should be differentiated from the API or SKU?

Thanks!

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Designs are exactly the same. The best way to differentiate them is to go in Home + Control > Manage my home > click on the device

NLV is currently in v.55 firmware version (or lower if the update is not still arrived), NLLV in v.44

If you do a /homesdata call with the Netatmo Connect API, the device type will also be displayed

Have a good day,

Thank you Leslie.

With this information I think there is no possibility to differentiate it in the shop. Customer doesn’t know the version they’re purchasing until it’s installed and registered in the system, correct?

Thank you

Carlos

Hi Leslie, thanks for your message. I’ve submitted the issue via contact form, email of my end-user account is the same as this account. Thanks!

So i guess i have the NLV 😟 But when i setup NLV to orientable sun shades control mode, it behaves correctly, however there is a long delay between actions. For example if i set level to fully closed and then i try to set tilt to any position, there is a delay of approx 5 minutes.

So if i want to upgrade to NLLV, i need to buy the same product but now, right? There is no SKU difference?

Hi again,

I asked my marketing colleagues, it can be new references, or with a “A” at the end (according to ranges, if it’s for B2B or B2C, …) so the best is to contact your local Customer Support to get the correct information

@Toma : I confirm your 4 shutters are NLV and all in v.55 firmware version. I created an internal ticket concerning your issues, I’ll tell you once I know more

Have a good day,

Great @Leslie, thank you so much!

Hi. I control the electricity in my house with Bticino “Living Now”, and in particular my rolling shutters with  K4027CM2 , all with the Bticino Gateway Din FC80GT via smartphone with the HOME + CONTROL App and by voice with Alexa.  The firmware of my K4027CM2 is  47.  The firmware of my gateway is 307. The Home+Control in my smartphone is 2.20.4.0.

Currently I can only either open each shutter fully (i.e. 100%), or close each shutter (i.e. 0%), or press a button to stop it. I cannot create a command or a routine to, for example, open a particular shutter at 40% at a given time of the day.

Is there a coming upgrade of the firmware of my Bticino devices to control the % opening/closing of my rolling shutters?

Hi. I control the electricity in my house with Bticino “Living Now”, and in particular my rolling shutters with  K4027CM2 , all with the Bticino Gateway Din FC80GT via smartphone with the HOME + CONTROL App and by voice with Alexa.  The firmware of my K4027CM2 is  47.  The firmware of my gateway is 307. The Home+Control in my smartphone is 2.20.4.0. Currently I can only either open each shutter fully (i.e. 100%), or close each shutter (i.e. 0%), or press a button to stop it. I cannot create a command or a routine to, for example, open a particular shutter at 40% at a given time of the day. Is there a coming upgrade of the firmware of my Bticino devices to control the % opening/closing of my rolling shutters?

Hello jjsalaza,

Yes, it’s indeed coming with the v.55 firmware version we are currently talking about. You just have to wait for the automatic update to be done

Have a good day,

Hello,

The v .55 firmware is currently updated on my rollerswiches and i have switch setting up/down/stop to opening level. After calibration done on the device, the “LEGRAND control” app as been updated and the percentage run perfectly. But in homekit the device doesn’t have been updated for running with percentage.

I have reboot all homepods and apple TV but nothing.

Does i need to delete the device from control and re-add it ?

Or how can i do to updated my homekit conf ?

Thanks a lot.

I still do not have the new fw on my devices :/

I still have firmware v.47 on my K4027CM2 switches and v.307 on my FC80GT gateway. Thus, I am still waiting at home (Spain) to get the automatic update to v.55 on my switches. Shouldn’t it arrive automatically soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.