Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit curtain roller/shutter %

I have Legrand Valena Next curtain roller but I’m not able to control the opening/closing percentage from HomeKit or the native app. Is it in development or any beta that I could get access to?

Some screenshot on the app.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The end of deployment (100%) for NLV-55 is planned for 03 April. So, it should arrive soon if you still don’t benefit from it

@Florent, as I understood in HomeKit you already previously had a vertical slider (up/down and middle for stop). After the configuration in Home + Control app, it should now take in HK the opening percentage according to where you set the slider. I asked the lab to do the test to confirm but I don’t know when they will have time to do it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Unfortunately, I am also still waiting for the firmware update

@Florent, thanks for the images. I am curious if you managed to get the percentage slider in the Apple Home App like you get in the Legrand Control APP

Probably I will face the same issue as you when my roller shutters firmware updates to version 55.

Thanks

Dear Community

Just to let you know that the firmware of my roller shutters were updated and they work as expected either using the Legrand Control APP or the Apple Home APP

@Leslie thanks for including this missing feature as this is really important

Best Regards,

Guilherme

Hi @<span style=”caret-color: #545354; color: #545354; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”>Leslie</span>

thanks for all updates for over 2 years of introducig this feature.

I have received update to v55 and controlling level of shutters works perfect in Legrand’s app – Control. The accuracy is 1% and works fine.

There is an issue in HomeKit via native Apple app Home or 3-party “Controller for HomeKit”.

In Home app the only accepted values are 0%, 50% and 100%. On the interface, there is a slider with those 3 positions only (see the picture).

When Control app sets shutters to i.e 17% you can see it in Home app, but any change is possible only among 3 values: 0 / 50 / 100 (in Home app).

Could you check this issue and give some advice ?

Thanks in advance

Grzegorz

Hello Grzegorz

In your image I can see the roller shutter is open 55%. This percentage was set in the Control APP ?

In my case, I can move the slider in Home App to any value between 0% and 100% (with increments of 1%)

Please see the attached images where I have set the position of these roller shutter in the home app

Best Regards,

Guilherme
<h2 style=”color: #000000; font-size: 24px; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; width: fit-content; margin: 0px;”></h2>

Hi Guilherme,

The level of 55%  was set in Control App. The screen is of Home app. I see 55% in Home app., but I can change it only to 0%, 50% or 100%. Other values are not accepted – the slider skips.

Grzegorz

Hi Grzegorz

It’s strange. I am not facing your issue. It works fine in the home app of my iphone and my ipad.

I am running iOS 16.4 with the new Home architecture but it also worked yesterday when I was using the previous iOS version (i upgraded this morning).

I don’t know if the behavior depends on the model of gateway/shutters used

My gateway is this: https://www.legrand.pt/e-catalogo/solucoes-domoticas-e-videoporteiros/casas-conectadas/aparelhagem-conectada-with-netatmo/752196-starter-pack-conectado-branco-valena-life-with-netatmo.html

and my shutters are these:

https://www.legrand.pt/e-catalogo/solucoes-domoticas-e-videoporteiros/casas-conectadas/aparelhagem-conectada-with-netatmo/752190-interruptor-de-estores-conectado-branco-valena-life-with-netatmo.html

I hope you could find the solution for your issue soon

Regards,

Guilherme

Hi Guilherme and Leslie (again).
I am using iOS 16.4 and have “new architecture” of HomeKit, as well.

I did restart all my devices including AppleTV running as accessory center. I already reconfigured wifi connection of Legrand Bridge (Control), just in case. The effect is as described above – only 0/50/100% available in Home app.
That is why I asked @Leslie to verify this issue with the team and/or give me/us advice (I know few more users facing the same issue in HomeKit).
Thanks.
Grzegorz.

Hi everybody,

am I the last man on earth that still have old firmware 😉 ?

Only 3 days left as far I understand. Hope it happens soon.

DW

Hi Dawid,

you are not alone.

I have stil gateway fw 307 and NLV fw 47.

I still waiting.

Hello everyone. I’ve installed a few days ago an entire home with bticino living now wired connected lights (about 19 pts) and 11 shutters. After these days got still firmware 307 on getaway and –rolling drums– firmware 11 on all the shutters……i tried powering off the EC, nothing…then tried to reset the getaway and all the switches, nothing…Please, wake me up from this nightmare with some help. Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Nick Fury.

Hello everybody,

@Grzegorz I asked for some tests with the same configuration and iOS 16.4 : it’s not reproduced on our side. My advices :

• redo the calibration of your NLV in Home + Control app
  • if it still doesn’t work, delete the NLV from Home + Control, re-link it and redo its calibration
  • Again if it still doesn’t work, do a HomeKit reset (10 seconds push on the EZ button of the gateway, release immediately when the LED briefly flash in red). Then, re-link your devices to HomeKit and redo the calibration

@Nick I confirm you have NLLVs in an old version but also your NLL (on/off light switchs). It seems OK for your other devices. Updates can take up to 48 hours. I advise you to wait and if on monday it’s still not updated you must contact the Customer Support of your country

@Dawid & mKlacan : cheer up, it will arrive soon now 😀 !

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie and all community members,

In previous posts, I had said that my rolling shutter were working correctly with the new firmware and that I could adjust the opening percentage between 1 and 100% using the Apple Home app or the Legrand Control app.

And indeed they worked perfectly well until … this morning.

This morning when tried to open 20% of the rolling shutter of my room using the apple home app, I got a “no response” error. Then I switched to the Legrand Control APP to adjust this opening percentage and I could adjust the opening percentage like I wanted and when I switched back to the apple home app, I was not able anymore to adjust the opening percentage. Not only for this rolling shutter but for all my 9 rolling shutters that worked fine until yesterday.

Now I am facing the same issue of other community members for all my 9 rolling shutters: I just can set 3 positions, 0%, 50% and 100%

Can you check what could justify this behavior ?

This is really very disappointing !

Regards, Guilherme

Hello everyone. At today, nothing happened. Bticino local customer said me to re-do the wifi assosiation (that I did last week after one day)…

Can I find somewhere a list of the last version of firmwares?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.